Sponsored

**UPDATE!!** MY22 Ford Heritage Edition Factory Grille Has Been LEAKED!

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A couple of days ago, an image of what appeared to be a Heritage Edition Grille was uploaded on this site.

See Here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...age-grille-from-juggernaut-performance.21208/

The users of this site quickly dismissed it as an aftermarket grille being produced by Juggernaut Performance.
But something just didn't sit right about the image. It seemed a little strange that an aftermarket company would be making grilles with the 'FORD' lettering (Take for example fake Raptor F-150 grilles).

Aftermarket companies will make fake Raptor grilles with the letters 'F' & 'R' sold separately.
This is why you see so many regular F-150's wearing fake Raptor grilles with several O's in stead of FORD spelled in the middle.

When asked to comment on the Heritage Edition Grille picture, Juggernaut Performance confirmed the grille is in fact A FACTORY FORD HERITAGE EDITION GRILLE!!
They explained that the grille will be in the dealer parts network in roughly 8 months from now.

When asked if the Heritage Edition is still planned on being released for the 2022MY, they said that it is currently planned for the 2022MY.

This is very exciting news! Not only is the Heritage Edition still planned for the 2022MY, but current & future Bronco owners will have the opportunity to purchase the Heritage Grille from the dealer parts network.

Original Picture Posted by Lewisi41
Ford Bronco **UPDATE!!** MY22 Ford Heritage Edition Factory Grille Has Been LEAKED! Bronco Grille

BRONCO GRILLES LEAKED (NOTICE THE SECOND FROM THE BOTTOM, HERITAGE GRILLE W/FORD SPELLED OUT)
Ford Bronco **UPDATE!!** MY22 Ford Heritage Edition Factory Grille Has Been LEAKED! 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor Warthog Grill 1

EXAMPLE OF FAKE FORD RAPTOR GRILLE W/LETTERS SEPERATE
Ford Bronco **UPDATE!!** MY22 Ford Heritage Edition Factory Grille Has Been LEAKED! Grille
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry, no way heritage edition makes it out the door in 22MY. Unless they dump the white top and rims and just change the grille out and add a decal package. They can't even get current VIN numbers built that they have handed out.

Last edited:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Go dumpster diving at their place, you might get a pre-pro or blem. :)

Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That bottom grill could be the Warthog/Raptor grill. Don’t the Raptors have a similar grill design?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only way I see the Heritage Edition with the white painted top is a late availabiltiy (Q3). With a new supplier producing the top, it will be curious what they can produce in 1 year when Webasto couldn't.

I suppose Ford could offer a Heritage Lite Edition with the MIC. We have current Broncos that are compromises from was intended so why not continue. 🤷‍♂️

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great, so 8 months from now the "Influencers" can update their grille, but I still won't have my 7/14 reserved Badlands. #woobadydoo

Last edited:

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 4th one down has the same cutouts as the actual picture. So the bottom is likely a warthog grill, and we know for a fact that those will not be available until 2023 so the heritage may also end up being 2023. I just don't see Ford adding strain to an already broken system, I'm sad too.

Sponsored

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
People realize that the people making and manufacturing this grille have almost nothing to do with the rooftop makers or microchip suppliers, right? Just because there are production bottlenecks, doesn't mean the unaffected teams should stop working.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry, no way heritage edition makes it out the door in 22MY. Unless they dump the white top and rims and just change the grille out and add a decal package. They can't even got current VIN numbers built that they have handed out.
What's a vin #?

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I want one that says FOOD on it.

Thed