Sponsored

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm thinking this Curt will be the same, but it could be months :( until i see my Bronco.
Good luck, I hope it gets to you soon.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I regretfully removed the tow-package from my build as I was told it was bottleneck item..

Now I realize how much I likely need one.. but everyone keeps scaring me from the aftermarket talking about how much of a pain in the ass the wiring will be

OP
OP
dgorsett

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is the wiring easier if you have the standard halogen lights in the rear? Seems like it would be fairly simple to do yourself. I'll have to go take a look under my Big Bend and see if the wires look hard to access.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is the wiring easier if you have the standard halogen lights in the rear? Seems like it would be fairly simple to do yourself. I'll have to go take a look under my Big Bend and see if the wires look hard to access.
Probably the same; the PWM electrical architecture is used across the board...

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks. Much cleaner than OEM without wiring. I only need it for a bike rack.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Probably the same; the PWM electrical architecture is used across the board...
I went ahead and purchased the hitch, I may get the wiring harness From Ford and have them install it.

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm beginning my "If Ford won't build it I will" Bronco build

I received my after market hitch today, Curt 13493, 350/3500 lb, same design, layout and capacity as Ford Factory hitch. This hitch will be great for those wanting to carry a cargo/bike hauler, add a recovery point or tow a light trailer. It's for those who didn't order the factory set up because you couldn't with your trim, thought $600 was too much or forgot and will be happy with Ford's 3500# tow limit. I will add a 4 pin wiring set up when flip, Curt or etrailer figure it out.

How to get it:

Short version: I ordered from Real Truck (Curt #13493) for $111 last Thursday, shipped from Curt Friday arrived Colorado Monday.

Long Version: Stumbled upon it at etrailer for $245, which is as much as the Ford version. Checked Curt Website for $147, but sold out. Checked Curt's dealer network one at a time finally found Real Truck @$111. (Odd it shipped from Curt even though they showed sold out)

I've always liked Curt's quality and this is the same, good design, good welds, good paint. Side note this one will be easier to install than the Ford one because you don't have to remove the bumper facia, bolts are installed from the front (muffler side).

Ford Bronco UPDATE new Drawtite extended hitch now available.  Aftermarket trailer hitch, Curt CRT-13493, arrived. No drilling required 1630275730780
Ford Bronco UPDATE new Drawtite extended hitch now available.  Aftermarket trailer hitch, Curt CRT-13493, arrived. No drilling required 1630275730780
Thanks for doing the legwork Was looking everywhere but sold out Just ordered $120 delivered

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They are basically the same, but the standard lights require you to hook up 1 extra ground to put the module in incandescent bulb mode.

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What make/model is the bike?
It's a Surron from Luna cycles. Segway rebranded this bike and sells it on their website as well. The only difference is that Segways comes with an app. It's a pretty cool electric mtn bike/dirtbike. It walks a grey area between street legal and not. You can pretty much mod it to go 50mph or above. I installed a new controller and a new set of forks. This is bike is all the rage amongst the E bike community. Pricey but way worth it. Read up on it. I recommend this bike. https://lunacycle.com/sur-ron-x-bike-black-edition/
I can't wait to pair this with my bronco and bring it on some trails.
Sponsored