Sponsored

[Update: NO RECALLS] Dealer says 2021 Bronco has first recall and being sent back -- tire / wheel issue?

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There has been no recall. Hell, there hasn't even been a TSB yet on any potential issues.

Most importantly, to my knowledge no units have been transported back to MAP from a dealership.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There has been no recall. Hell, there hasn't even been a TSB yet on any potential issues.

Most importantly, to my knowledge no units have been transported back to MAP from a dealership.
there we go. Thanks!

DanielP

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PowerBoost F-150, 2019 Mustang EcoBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.consumerreports.org/car...tback-owners-could-get-new-cars-after-recall/

Many other examples to be had. Like I said, not all that rare. Dealerships aren’t maintenance depots and are limited on what types of repairs they can do. Swap parts, sure. Lift the body off the frame? Not so much.
Lifting a body off of a frame is not a terribly complicated process. It happens far more often than you’d imagine and dealerships do it on a regular basis.

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Are you saying FAKE NEWS? Really! OMG!

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am wondering your previous news of a truck full of suspension parts was misinterpreted as a recall.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The executive team wanted to "get their hands dirty" on the first few Broncos. Congrats priority build peps!

ShroederK

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base

Premierdrum is the undisputed hero of this forum. I can’t imagine being asked to address every outlandish concern/rumor in a forum of this size but I do know that I’d do it with much less patience and tact. 3 cheers for PREMiERdrum!

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, the drama queens that jumped on this thing were amazing...one dealer makes an off hand comment with no verification whatsoever, and people lit the torches and were ready to head to Michigan....