Sponsored

[Update: NO RECALLS] Dealer says 2021 Bronco has first recall and being sent back -- tire / wheel issue?

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Then either you're not paying attention, which I know isn't the case, or you've been here before and had reasonable expectations.
I also don't feel screwed over - I feel like many on this forum are Charlies' Mom, just sub "Bronco" for "money"

Sponsored

BroncoBob77

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350/2020 GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The waiting game on this isn’t new. A couple years ago we were in the same boat waiting for the GT500 to be revealed, then the slow trickle of information. Then we were finally able to order. Waited close to a year for vin number then build date. When the flood gates finally opened I do recall a few of the GT500s getting stuck at the rail yards waiting for a fix. I believe it was a fuel pump issue. If this is the first time going through a launch and release I see how some can be getting very frustrated. In all honesty this seems to be going better than the GT500 launch seems how that was built on an already existing platform through an experienced assembly line.

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Colby,

I don't feel screwed over by Ford at any point during this process.
I think you tagged the wrong person, but someone else already answered what I was going to say 😂

👇
Then either you're not paying attention, which I know isn't the case, or you've been here before and had reasonable expectations.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This rumor still has no corroboration

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Like people that cry about a representation of a flag on a sticker?
Just want to confirm, you're referencing when I asked if any military personnel (active or veteran) got upset for using the flag outside of regulations?

And that same time when referencing my own SO who wouldn't use the flag outside of regs as the basis for the open ended question, without rancor or ill intent.

Or asking why a Greek symbol was appropriated for use as somehow being an American war symbol (as if America is capable of referencing it's history prior to gunpowder, if we're being honest here)

Sounds like you're referencing that.

Because that's a pretty strange thing to bring up. Why not get angry at people for keeping to the rightmost lane unless passing, or try to run someone off the road if they merged at the speed of traffic instead of mucking about and screwing up the flow of traffic? Because that's what it sounds like you're getting at... A question if folks got upset for violating flag usage regs.

(FWIW: I wish very much that for the next 7 days in a row you have nothing but people gently cutting you off to then brake down to 5 under the speed limit for no reason. I know you wouldn't get upset about that because regulations and rules are not important)

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who’s doing all this screwing... so I know who to avoid?

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Weren't you from Alabama not that long ago?
No? I’m from New Jersey and recently moved to Colorado. Probably the furthest thing from Alabama. 😂

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just want to confirm, you're referencing when I asked if any military personnel (active or veteran) got upset for using the flag outside of regulations?

And that same time when referencing my own SO who wouldn't use the flag outside of regs as the basis for the open ended question, without rancor or ill intent.

Or asking why a Greek symbol was appropriated for use as somehow being an American war symbol (as if America is capable of referencing it's history prior to gunpowder, if we're being honest here)

Sounds like you're referencing that.

Because that's a pretty strange thing to bring up. Why not get angry at people for keeping to the rightmost lane unless passing, or try to run someone off the road if they merged at the speed of traffic instead of mucking about and screwing up the flow of traffic? Because that's what it sounds like you're getting at... A question if folks got upset for violating flag usage regs.

(FWIW: I wish very much that for the next 7 days in a row you have nothing but people gently cutting you off to then brake down to 5 under the speed limit for no reason. I know you wouldn't get upset about that because regulations and rules are not important)
Just curious. You seem to give strange passes on childish reasons to get butt hurt. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weren't you from Alabama not that long ago?
How weird is it that I posted just below this... and it had 👇 in it, so I thought for a couple seconds it was addressed to me? Almost got defensive for some reason... lol

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How weird is it that I posted just below this... and it had 👇 in it, so I thought for a couple seconds it was addressed to me? Almost got defensive for some reason... lol
But you live in Michigan? We've already mailed car parts across the country.
Sponsored