Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone else holding off to see the heritage edition before placing their order? I have an 8/20 reservation that has been in priority 99 status since they first told us we could not get the white roof in 21. I had the opportunity to buy a canceled 4dr Badlands soft top at a local dealer to hold me over (still waiting for it to be delivered) but still holding on to the possibility of using my original res for the Bronco I really wanted. Is anyone else holding out to see the Heritage before ordering? Anyone have a clue as to when we can expect some news on that front?
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They moved it, with the painted roof to 2023. Given they just now revealed the 2022 Raptor, and have yet to reveal the 2022 Everglades (with Heritage looking wheels and flares), I would not expect anything until next year this time.

ā˜¹

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes. 7/13 res.

Clicked the Iā€™m interestedā€ on Bronco Raptor email, ideally hoping to trade my position for a good deal/priority on Heritage model.

My dealer doesnā€™t know, Iā€™m not expecting official news until Oct. ā€˜22 when the ā€˜23 order banks open.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They moved it, with the painted roof to 2023. Given they just now revealed the 2022 Raptor, and have yet to reveal the 2022 Everglades (with Heritage looking wheels and flares), I would not expect anything until next year this time.

ā˜¹
If they don't announce Everglades in the next 3-4 weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if Everglades gets bumped too.

Otherwise they are looking at less than a half a year of production, which almost seems not worth it. Unless they decide to also build Everglades in 2023.

OP
OP
Vantcrst

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. 7/13 res.

Clicked the Iā€™m interestedā€ on Bronco Raptor email, ideally hoping to trade my position for a good deal/priority on Heritage model.

My dealer doesnā€™t know, Iā€™m not expecting official news until Oct. ā€˜22 when the ā€˜23 order banks open.
When I spoke to my dealer a few months ago I just told him to keep me 99ā€™d and put me on his list for wanting the heritage. He said he would but that he had no idea of how they will handle it. Probably just handle orders line they are doing with the Bronco Raptor

Sponsored

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered an unobtainium white top. I also marked myself 'interested' in the Raptor. If I get an allocation for the Raptor I will 100% buy it and work out something with my dealer to trade it back to them for the Heritage in a financially advantageous scenario to me.

Cotton's gif above also applies to me.

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm days away from my 2022 BL SAS MT LUX but I could potentially sell and move to Heritage but it would need to be pretty compelling - which for me mandates a MT - and I'm not holding my breath on that one. This all said, I agree that with Raptor just getting announced and the continued supply chain friction, at least another year out for Heritage seems likely to me.

OP
OP
Vantcrst

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very bold given the fact that he has no official list or any idea how they are going to handle heritage orders :). I have wanted the white roof from day one but my excitement has waned as the delays have piled up. I am hoping the heritage edition is something to get excited about. But after seeing the fender flares on Braptor I am a little concerned.

OP
OP
Vantcrst

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered an unobtainium white top. I also marked myself 'interested' in the Raptor. If I get an allocation for the Raptor I will 100% buy it and work out something with my dealer to trade it back to them for the Heritage in a financially advantageous scenario to me.

Cotton's gif above also applies to me.
I like a man with a plan. Iā€™m with you in that the heritage is going to to have to be pretty compelling for it to work out. I live in CA with 8% sales tax and paid $5,000 ADM for a 4D BAD SAS Lux TOW Soft leather in AMB just so I could have something to drive. So if I have you find someone to buy that to get the heritage in a year from now Iā€™m probably going to be eating $10k at least.

Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like a man with a plan. Iā€™m with you in that the heritage is going to to have to be pretty compelling for it to work out. I live in CA with 8% sales tax and paid $5,000 ADM for a 4D BAD SAS Lux TOW Soft leather in AMB just so I could have something to drive. So if I have you find someone to buy that to get the heritage in a year from now Iā€™m probably going to be eating $10k at least.
I've had 550+ days to formulate this plan.
My 10.25% Chicago vehicle sales tax laughs in the face of your 8%.

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Lots of people holding out for an edition that has literally no information associated with it. Bound to be lots of disappointment
It worked for those holding out for Raptor...

OP
OP
Vantcrst

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots of people holding out for an edition that has literally no information associated with it. Bound to be lots of disappointment
Most waiting on HE probably wanted white roof from the start which is not available until 23 anyway so not really that big of a stretch.