First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally, straight up answers and a black fastback.

F6A14414-5300-4875-BE92-77C10886D1C5.png

555ECE8C-95B3-4580-B130-EEDFACA9A600.jpeg

CBD0E866-2FA8-4486-9AC2-4CB62C7D2572.jpeg

8C49AFF2-2D80-463E-85A0-0A56314BD7BE.jpeg
If they toned down that slant on the second design, it would be amazing. Feels too aggressive and like it would sacrifice too much cargo space. I want this design with the slant of the ADV.

Ken Davis

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will it be offered in a 2 door version of the fast back?

FootPain

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB 17 Explorer 04 Mach 1 98 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like them both. I'd like the first one more if it didn't have the light.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kekov721

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2-dr option!?
I don't think so. I havent seen any companies even working on a 2 door hardtop yet. I think everyone is focusing on the 4 door because the 4 door soft tops are rolling out faster.

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a lot more interested in the adventure top. Looks matter a whole lot less than function to me, and at 6’7” more headroom is always welcome. Even more importantly, the increased cargo area is key for fitting as much camping gear as possible. The slant actually removes cargo room… it’s already a tight squeeze fitting a drawer with an ARB fridge on top. Would be impossible with a slant.

the lightbar is pretty dumb though.

OP
OP
Kekov721

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just confirmed with them yesterday they are still on track to start taking orders at the end of this month!
I'm going to have a top sooner than I get my Bronco!

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the first one is just plain ugly to me, what's the point of those little roof windows too? They don't really make sense on the rovers either, especially the ones over the cargo area. Just something else to break. Whole roof has a Frankenstein look to me, the Bronco is tall enough as is.

Second one looks nice and sporty, but I'm not paying money to have less cargo space, I'd never buy a fast back roof of any kind, function first, then form and bling. At least to me. This one fills no function for me.

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a lot more interested in the adventure top. Looks matter a whole lot less than function to me, and at 6’7” more headroom is always welcome. Even more importantly, the increased cargo area is key for fitting as much camping gear as possible. The slant actually removes cargo room… it’s already a tight squeeze fitting a drawer with an ARB fridge on top. Would be impossible with a slant.

the lightbar is pretty dumb though.
totally off topic but I thought I’d pitch in here…

I’m 6’4” and I barely fit in the bronco without my head touching the roll bar. Not sure if you have yours already, but if you sit too high you’ll 1) bang your head when you go off-roading and 2) it’s a safety issue with the side curtain airbags if they deplpyed

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m 6’4” and I barely fit in the bronco without my head touching the roll bar. Not sure if you have yours already, but if you sit too high you’ll 1) bang your head when you go off-roading and 2) it’s a safety issue with the side curtain airbags if they deplpyed
I am a mere 5'10" but have more headroom in my Bronco (easily around 8") than in any vehicle I have owned other than a pure truck (think 6-10wheels on power unit)

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Is your seat all the way down? I ask because I fit in my wrangler exactly as you describe fitting in your bronco. It’s not great. I don’t have my bronco yet but I have driven a couple and it’s significantly better. Like wearing a 2XLT instead of a 2XL. Lots more headroom, knee room, etc. it doesn’t fit like my F250 does, but that’s to be expected. I admit I didn’t check clearance to the roll bar, which is also a big issue in the wrangler, but sitting so much lower leads me to believe it may be okay there too.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've come here to say that the first one looks the way that it does because they are supposedly VERY quiet inside. It needs to be that thick and ugly to actually keep the sound out
Sponsored