First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FORD can’t catch a break? What about us day-one reservations, 2-door people? They’re the ones with billions in assets, a hundred years of production experience (they invented the dang production line), and ultimately complete control over their supply chains, facilities, and redundancy/backup for both.

So don’t feel bad for them; feel bad for us suckers who fell in love with this truck.

Hate to say it, but this wouldn’t have happened with, say, Toyota.
Ford Bronco [Update: Only 1 Hour of Production Lost] MAP Flood Yesterday Suspended Bronco Production 1624731386901
Sponsored

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Natural disasters wouldn’t have impacted Toyota? Are you less than 10 years old? Ever heard of the 2011 earthquake/tsunami?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/greats...japan-quake-tsunami-take-heavy-toll-on-toyota

Straight up idiotic
Well, first of all, no need to be an asshole. Second, it is absurd to compare the 2011 tsunami in Japan to some heavy rain in Michigan. And third, I was primarily referring to the Webasto Disasto. Last but not least, happy pride!

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NEED TO PERFORM AN EXORICSM.....quickly!!!!!!

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well I tell ya hwat, if the builds keep getting pushed back further and further that Bronco Warthog is gunna be my build instead and I'll use my day 1 reservation timestamp to get the first off the line Bronco Warthog so I can feel important😁

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just confirmed- only one hour of production lost last night, no major impacts found to the plant *or units already produced.*

Units that missed last night will be made up next week. Monday 1st shift to start as planned.
PRAISE BE
praise-jesus.gif

Sponsored

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FORD can’t catch a break? What about us day-one reservations, 2-door people? They’re the ones with billions in assets, a hundred years of production experience (they invented the dang production line), and ultimately complete control over their supply chains, facilities, and redundancy/backup for both.

So don’t feel bad for them; feel bad for us suckers who fell in love with this truck.

Should probably cancel your Bronco reservation and go get the new Tundra then. You will be much happier.

Now just need 149 more people to cancel and we will make up the loss for this incident.

On a serious note. I hope that the people effected by this recover quickly and are not effected to much.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My build was scheduled for June 28th. My email this morning says it's now scheduled for July 19th.
4 door Badlands
It’s like they swapped yours and mine. When was your reservation? Mine was 8:06pm ET. I’ve been wondering if Ford is re shuffling the build dates to be more in line with timestamps as parts become available.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just confirmed- only one hour of production lost last night, no major impacts found to the plant *or units already produced.*

Units that missed last night will be made up next week. Monday 1st shift to start as planned.
Great news! - Thanks Ross. If you are ever in Dallas - I will buy you dinner. Appreciate the inside info.

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco [Update: Only 1 Hour of Production Lost] MAP Flood Yesterday Suspended Bronco Production its-sad-when-you-make-even-jesus-facepalm

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Probably the last update I'll get today, as we're heading north to play a gig. My guys haven't been in the plant yet but both have talked to those who have.

Worst flooding at loading docks, not completely atypical. Smaller leaks from the roof around the building but nothing yet that indicates any major issues. No indications of holding yard flooding like we saw at Jefferson. Clean-up *might* lead to a slow start Monday but likely not much else.
what i have been saying, this is not our first rodeo with rain water at plants, it every year.