Sponsored

Update: resolved in part thanks to this community!...Dealer stated FoMoCo canceled my First Edition (VIN in hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncomon

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got the call from the dealer that my First Edition won't be built despite getting a VIN earlier this year. I'm told Ford gave the dealer 3 options for me 1. To be first in line for a MY22 (not FE). 2. To be first in line for a Raptor for which there are 0 details, or 3. Cancel all together.

Needless to say as a first day reservation holder for my FE I'm disappointed as last I heard my Bronco would be delivered in November. Heck, I've even been driving by the dealership to see if it arrived early.

What would y'all do if put in my shoes? I'm told I have until Friday.
Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got the call from the dealer that my First Edition won't be built despite getting a VIN earlier this year. I'm told Ford gave the dealer 3 options for me 1. To be first in line for a MY22 (not FE). 2. To be first in line for a Raptor for which there are 0 details, or 3. Cancel all together.

Needless to say as a first day reservation holder for my FE I'm disappointed as last I heard my Bronco would be delivered in November. Heck, I've even been driving by the dealership to see if it arrived early.

That sucks. If you can wait, Raptor. If you hate it, you won't have any trouble selling it. If you can't wait, get a loaded Badlands or Wildtrak in early 22. If you're fed up with Ford, peace out.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Raptor with a signed, sealed, delivered letter from your dealer as to the pricing you will receive. Without this, escalate to Ford direct. With this, go grab a beer and wait, like the rest of us, unfortunately.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn, what happened?

If you want the bronco, stick with a 22 place in line I suppose

Yeah, you don't know enough about a raptor to make a great decision there, can't assume its a better situation for you just because it is limited unless you do a buy/sell out of aggravation

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is very disheartening to be thinking you were so close and get that call. Sucks to hear.

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Many of us are in the same boat. I started age cancelled with raptor thread in the raptor area.

I and three others at my dealer have raptor reservations now, for what it is worth, but I was able to score a FE off eBay for private ADM.

Interesting that you just got word of this, and Friday might be the cutoff to retain for “reservation” spot.

Sponsored

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sucks. If you can wait, Raptor. If you hate it, you won't have any trouble selling it. If you can't wait, get a loaded Badlands or Wildtrak in early 22. If you're fed up with Ford, peace out.
Exactly this.

If they don’t need the vehicle, go for a Raptor it is probably a better deal anyway. If they need one soon, get the BL or WT - very simple. It depends on their situation.

If I didn’t need a car I’d wait for the Raptor.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would call Ford to check that information first hand then take a decision based on that information.

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

braptor at invoice

Davebear13

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know it another several months wait but if you can do it - RAPTOR!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.