Sponsored

Update: resolved in part thanks to this community!...Dealer stated FoMoCo canceled my First Edition (VIN in hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So more then likely, they took someone else's FE and are sending it to you. They just hope the other fellow won’t push the cancellation like you have and they settle for another option.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So more then likely, they took someone else's FE and are sending it to you. They just hope the other fellow won’t push the cancellation like you have and they settle for another option.
This dealership has 9 Broncos listed for sale on their website, what do you want to bet that they did this to multiple customers.

https://www.capitolfordsantafe.com/searchnew.aspx?Type=N&Year=2021&Make=Ford&Model=Bronco

Someone should call and see how many are "available for sale" and what the ADM is!

I might add, that 8 of the 9 Broncos on the website (including the OP's) are customer orders.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the call from the dealer that my First Edition won't be built despite getting a VIN earlier this year. I'm told Ford gave the dealer 3 options for me 1. To be first in line for a MY22 (not FE). 2. To be first in line for a Raptor for which there are 0 details, or 3. Cancel all together.

Needless to say as a first day reservation holder for my FE I'm disappointed as last I heard my Bronco would be delivered in November. Heck, I've even been driving by the dealership to see if it arrived early.

What would y'all do if put in my shoes? I'm told I have until Friday.

So much for all Broncos with VINS will get built in 2021!

OP
OP

Broncomon

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hopefully that discussion already occurred as well, because if they throw ADM at it after we already caught them acting shady, then they deserve the reaction that would predictably follow from this community.
Regarding concerns on ADM...already agreed to MSRP back in March and have that in writing.

Again have to hand it to the dealer that they jumped on the issue immediately and got back to me promptly with info from Ford HQ within a few hours.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

PLEASE HELP!!!

While on the subject and because y'all are amazing with your help, I was wondering if I maybe able to get some answers.

I have a day 1 or 2 reservation (one of the first to get a vin at my dealership). I received my vin and original build date of 6/14. It has been pushed back many times. It is currently scheduled for 11/1 BUT as of last week, I am unable to track it via Fords email. It states that order or Vin isn't valid. Has anyone else experienced this?
I just emailed my dealers general manager but its almost midnight, so I dont expect to hear from him until morning. He's been pretty cool and keeping me up to date...when I ask. So far, there has been about 150 reservations made at his dealerships but only 2 delivered (1 a few months ago and the other this week. Both soft tops). The GM recommended I stay with the hardtop since I was so high on the list and received my Vin early. Is there a chance my vin got canceled, the dealer is screwing me or something else is going on?

p.s. Ive tried all the window sticker links y'all have provided and it say nothing is available
Ford order tracker is having issues

Sponsored

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hahaha your very very slimy dealer. When your first edition comes in they will flip it 😂 😂. You can have a raptor that we don’t know if we will get any allocations or the price 😂

You had a vin meaning your bronco is probably sitting on dirt mnt. Call Ford not dealer and check status of your vin. Hopefully they get you off hold before your forced 2 day time is up. Also have your dealer send you an email noting that your FE with vin number xxxx will be canceled.

Or just email them asking for confirmation on the information they provided to you that your FE with with vin# xxxx is being force cancelled by Ford and not at your request and if the vehicle does show up you want to be notified immediately. If you find out that they misled you with the intent to sell it from under you or did not inform you of the vehicle arrival they will have to produce a bronco of similar or better spec at no cost to you.
My 2 cents
Called this one all sings pointed to shenanigans. Take my word dont trust the dealer get it in writing that price is msrp before it shows up if they do not agree move your order
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.