Sponsored

Update: resolved in part thanks to this community!...Dealer stated FoMoCo canceled my First Edition (VIN in hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait, I thought all FEs were getting built in 2021.
Sponsored

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport ,first edition C.G
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is fishy. Call Ford because you need to hear this from someone other than your dealer.
If you have a vin ,that bronco will be built, but who ends up with it is the real question . Just saying , too many games being played in all of this . DIG DEEPER.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ummmm, what’s the reason you were given?

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just got the call from the dealer that my First Edition won't be built despite getting a VIN earlier this year. I'm told Ford gave the dealer 3 options for me 1. To be first in line for a MY22 (not FE). 2. To be first in line for a Raptor for which there are 0 details, or 3. Cancel all together.

Needless to say as a first day reservation holder for my FE I'm disappointed as last I heard my Bronco would be delivered in November. Heck, I've even been driving by the dealership to see if it arrived early.

What would y'all do if put in my shoes? I'm told I have until Friday.
I'm in the same boat, I'm ok with this alternative. I didn't have a VIN however.

Screenshot_20211020-153631_Email.jpg

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Depends on what "First in Line" means. First in line for all Raptors or First in Line at your dealer. If its first in line at dealer, I would be nervous. No telling how Ford will manage that allocation.

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

milton-office.gif

OP
OP

Broncomon

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Gonna need some more details here. There weren't very many reasons why an FE would be canceled. If you had a VIN you should've already been scheduled.

fe8f8321-6d43-4a91-b725-ca48fa4109bd-jpeg.jpg
Gonna need some more details here. There weren't very many reasons why an FE would be canceled. If you had a VIN you should've already been scheduled.

Ford Bronco Update: resolved in part thanks to this community!...Dealer stated FoMoCo canceled my First Edition (VIN in hand) milton-office

Was not a code 99. I had a build date and VIN but was never shown as built in the Ford site to check that.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jeep Rubicon with the 35 inch package. No way could/would I stick with Ford at this point. They don’t deserve your hard earned money or loyalty

cruzship

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got the call from the dealer that my First Edition won't be built despite getting a VIN earlier this year. I'm told Ford gave the dealer 3 options for me 1. To be first in line for a MY22 (not FE). 2. To be first in line for a Raptor for which there are 0 details, or 3. Cancel all together.

Needless to say as a first day reservation holder for my FE I'm disappointed as last I heard my Bronco would be delivered in November. Heck, I've even been driving by the dealership to see if it arrived early.

That’s BS.

Definitely the Raptor. Make sure you get them to commit to pricing upfront and in writing.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On our EOY21 tracker, there are two FEs scheduled for the week of 11/1, and 2 more scheduled for the week of 11/15. I would think ford would push a BL or something from 11/29 or 12/6 to MY22 and slot you in there. I agree with all of the other folks who say this looks fishy. I already did my compulsory "my dealer said" shot, so now you need to put on your gumshoes and make some calls to the FMC Bronco help line. There is way too much financial incentive for a dealer to lie at the end of the year on this one.

Remember: any dealer that sold fewer than 5 Broncos is exempt from even the 60% name-match requirement.

Edit: Here's the link: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/tracking-for-remaining-my21-builds.24764/

Check the "Schedule by Model" tab.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Broncomon

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Order tool still shows "in production".
Ford Bronco Update: resolved in part thanks to this community!...Dealer stated FoMoCo canceled my First Edition (VIN in hand) Screenshot_20211020-190324_Chrome

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The OP and anyone else told their VIN is being canx, should post the VIN.

I would love to catch a slimy dealer denying a reservation holder their 1st Edition vehicle.... there is no way for them to hide it and if they do it, they should face appropriate condemnation for doing it!

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Although I have made the comment already not to trust the stealership, I want to really highlight my next point. Anytime, someone gives you a really tight timeline to get you to make a pressured decision that is a BIG RED FLAG. They the stealership are hiding something. Especially if you have a vin.
Whenever I feel pressured I do the exact opposite. I don’t make any rash decisions. Please do what others posted and contact Ford, I sense shenanigans here. And good luck.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The OP and anyone else told their VIN is being canx, should post the VIN.

I would love to catch a slimy dealer denying a reservation holder their 1st Edition vehicle.... there is no way for them to hide it and if they do it, they should face appropriate condemnation for doing it!
I thoroughly agree. They are probably making the OP decide really quickly as they know the bronco is arriving shortly and need to push the OP out of their ride before they upsell it.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hahaha your very very slimy dealer. When your first edition comes in they will flip it 😂 😂. You can have a raptor that we don’t know if we will get any allocations or the price 😂

You had a vin meaning your bronco is probably sitting on dirt mnt. Call Ford not dealer and check status of your vin. Hopefully they get you off hold before your forced 2 day time is up. Also have your dealer send you an email noting that your FE with vin number xxxx will be canceled.

Or just email them asking for confirmation on the information they provided to you that your FE with with vin# xxxx is being force cancelled by Ford and not at your request and if the vehicle does show up you want to be notified immediately. If you find out that they misled you with the intent to sell it from under you or did not inform you of the vehicle arrival they will have to produce a bronco of similar or better spec at no cost to you.
My 2 cents
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.