Thought it specifically said 10/18.We have a total of 9 allocations left for scheduling this month, all 9 are previewing.
4 - 2 Door Broncos
1 Wildtrak Lux Package
3 Badlands (2 Lux, 1 High)
3 out of 4 have the sasquatch package
5 - 4 Door Broncos previewing
4 Lux Packages - 1 High Package
1 Hard top
Sorry for the delay, we were without internet for a while this morning.
EDIT: Just got a note from the factory that scheduling has been cancelled this week. Looks like next Thursday will be the next opportunity for scheduling.
I'm 1 of 50 with Granger, too! Blend date of 08/05 with a MIC....so I'm hoping before December! Good luck to everyone!As I take a step back away from my own dirt mtn self pitty (one of Grangers stuck orders). It has to be difficult as a dealership to handle all this madness as well. I mean we are individuals waiting on 1. Granger for example is waiting on not just my 1 but 49 others. Then it does not stop when we get our 1...they have all their other builds. Lastly they have who knows what for allocation vs actual allocation.
I wonder if allocation has been cut as the yearly production volume has got to be in question that the allocation was based off of. Its one thing to get 300 allocations on 65k orders but what if actuals end up in the 30k range. It is all evenly spread I assume but still just talk about knocking the knee out from under you.
Thanks for the Updates Zack. Cant wait to finally pick mine up...whenever that may be.
Will adding options help? Maybe changing to a 2.7 & sas help to get scheduled?Out of the 9, 8 are 2.7 engines as well.
I'm working on reservation dates.
We have delivered 10 Broncos. We have 8 in-transit and roughly 50 being held at the plant for the hard top resolution.
It's been said before but order what you want. Trying to play the commodity constraints lottery with your truck might work, but you end up with something that wasn't what you wanted and is too expensive to fix, especially options like engine choice and SasquatchWill adding options help? Maybe changing to a 2.7 & sas help to get scheduled?
I would for sure do the 2.7, maybe sas also. I went 2.3 to avoid supply restriction.