First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Zach@Granger I am a 7/14 6am reservation and placed my order with you back in March. 2 door Basesquatch. No VIN. I assume I should not get my hopes up and plan on a 2022? Should I be concerned that my Ford.com acct still shows my original Wildtrak reservation? I live nearby and cruise through your lot often to look at the Broncos (also have test drove them). In addition I ride bikes with Mark from your parts dept and I harass him regularly :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hazen75

Badlands
First Name
Hazen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Explorer Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have a total of 9 allocations left for scheduling this month, all 9 are previewing.

4 - 2 Door Broncos

1 Wildtrak Lux Package
3 Badlands (2 Lux, 1 High)
3 out of 4 have the sasquatch package

5 - 4 Door Broncos previewing
5 Badlands
4 Lux Packages - 1 High Package
4 Sasquatch
1 Hard top

Sorry for the delay, we were without internet for a while this morning.

Zach
Hope
We have a total of 9 allocations left for scheduling this month, all 9 are previewing.

4 - 2 Door Broncos

1 Wildtrak Lux Package
3 Badlands (2 Lux, 1 High)
3 out of 4 have the sasquatch package

5 - 4 Door Broncos previewing
5 Badlands
4 Lux Packages - 1 High Package
4 Sasquatch
1 Hard top

Sorry for the delay, we were without internet for a while this morning.

Zach
Hope that one of the Badlands is mine!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Out of the 9, 8 are 2.7 engines as well.

I'm working on reservation dates.

We have delivered 10 Broncos. We have 8 in-transit and roughly 50 being held at the plant for the hard top resolution.
I get I am in a small town but I just can't put my finger on this. You have just posted that you have gotten 68 allocations filled and (according to your first post) only have 9 left. Why can't my dealer even get 1 of their allocations. They even have a 4DR soft top one.

I will admit I do not understand this whole process but it sure looks like playing favorites to me. I understand you have many more orders than most, but more to my point is they filled your allocations but yet can't even get one to my dealer even though they have compatible builds.

Just smells fishy to me. :)

Last edited:

Big Blue

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So many questions. I'll second the reservation timestamp. When were these reserved? It appears clear Ford has worked their way through most day 1-2 reservations based on last weeks production email thread. If you have a 4 door soft top I was seeing many multiples of weeks 2-4 (into august 2020 reservations with some even being Sept 2020). And we all know the reservations were front loaded. Ford is flushing the backlog a LOT faster than people think.

Start the conspiracy that Ford is prioritizing high dollar high margin builds (wildtrack, badlands, lux, SAS, 2.7). This was my thinking all along if push came to shove. All manufactures do this (ask Tesla or GM with the C8). Constrained production has manufactures thinking of their shareholders and grabbing as much margin as they can out of what they can produce. Base or near base models always get de-prioritized.
Constrains made the time stamp crap. I’ve been driving my 8/18 reservation for 3 weeks.

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So these that are "previewing", they have a VIN already (got the initial email build week), and now they're up to get an actual build date? Is that correct?

Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I get I am in a small town but I just can't put my finger on this. You have just posted that you have just posted that you have gotten 68 allocations filled and (according to your first post) only have 9 left. Why can't my dealer even get 1 of their allocations. They even have a 4DR soft top one.

I will admit I do not understand this whole process but it sure looks like playing favorites to me. I understand you have many more orders than most, but more to my point is they filled your allocations but yet can't even get one to my dealer even though they have compatible builds.

Just smells fishy to me. :)

The 9 left are for the scheduling period he was given a certain # of builds. His initial allocation (like many stores) was far greater than 77 units.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So these that are "previewing", they have a VIN already (got the initial email build week), and now they're up to get an actual build date? Is that correct?
No, previewing is a prediction of what should schedule (and receive a VIN) this Thursday.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to preface this by saying I know nothing. haha

But my thought is that if last week they scheduled a large quantity of First Edition Broncos and this week we are receiving previews for over half of our inventory with hard tops, they are pretty darn confident that they are going to have the "dirt mountain" Broncos fixed sooner than later. The Mid-October scheduled dates for the First Edition Broncos would indicate to me that they think they'll have a resolution for the hard top hold Bronocs by that date.
When you say "inventory", do you mean "orders"? If over half of your hard top orders are being previewed, that seems like a huge amount. Much bigger than expected. Plus, since none are FE and all are hard tops, aren't those all people that were told they were being pushed to MY22?

Edited to add: Never mind. You meant that half of the orders being previewed are hard tops.

Sponsored

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So many questions. I'll second the reservation timestamp. When were these reserved? It appears clear Ford has worked their way through most day 1-2 reservations based on last weeks production email thread. If you have a 4 door soft top I was seeing many multiples of weeks 2-4 (into august 2020 reservations with some even being Sept 2020). And we all know the reservations were front loaded. Ford is flushing the backlog a LOT faster than people think.

Start the conspiracy that Ford is prioritizing high dollar high margin builds (wildtrack, badlands, lux, SAS, 2.7). This was my thinking all along if push came to shove. All manufactures do this (ask Tesla or GM with the C8). Constrained production has manufactures thinking of their shareholders and grabbing as much margin as they can out of what they can produce. Base or near base models always get de-prioritized.
We have a BB 2.3L Manual 4 door soft top that is previewing this week and she didn't reserve it until 30 days ago...she is a lottery winner for sure...ha

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I going crazy? I thought Ford said no more 2 doors for 2021?

Edit:
Never mind. I guess VINs go out weeks ahead of previewing. News to me.

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor ‘17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Out of the 9, 8 are 2.7 engines as well.

I'm working on reservation dates.

We have delivered 10 Broncos. We have 8 in-transit and roughly 50 being held at the plant for the hard top resolution.
Oh baby! Only 1,769 more to go until a stork calls to tell me my baby has arrived. Lol.
2023 club here 🎉
Patience is a virtu…. Still ok waiting 🙂
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.