Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4dr soft top Big Bend VB 2.3 auto. I was WAY down on my dealer's allotment but simplified my order to try and make it this year.
I drove a similarly equipped black diamond for the weekend and had a blast in it.
Gotcha, no worries. I switched to soft top but I really want the 2.7 and squatch. I might switch to BD but the GF wants the high package...
Sponsored

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gotcha, no worries. I switched to soft top but I really want the 2.7 and squatch. I might switch to BD but the GF wants the high package...
I've got another one ordered - CO, BL, SAS, LUX. Right now it's a soft top but I may switch it to all the options as soon as I see the 22 B&P.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got another one ordered - CO, BL, SAS, LUX. Right now it's a soft top but I may switch it to all the options as soon as I see the 22 B&P.
I'm hoping I can get in with the Soft Tops this year so I'm not competing with all the Hard Tops next year.... I was 2/30ish at my dealership but at this point, I have no clue about anything anymore...My badlands order, if it wasn't this week, I was probably gonna switch to BD.

Bunker704

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got a call from my dealer, my Bronco was scheduled for 10/4/21. Switched from a 2-door to a 4-door yesterday & scheduled today.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got a call from my dealer, my Bronco was scheduled for 10/4/21. Switched from a 2-door to a 4-door yesterday & scheduled today.
Who is your dealer? Scheduling only occurs on Thursdays which we just learned has been cancelled this week. We have seen a few FE's get issued a super secret VIN during the week without getting an email or a build date, however, since you switched from a 2 to a moar-door I don't think that is the case for you. Dare I ask what top you went with?

Bunker704

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer is Philpott Ford. He said he changed 2 of his orders to a 4-door & both got scheduled today. Oh & I went with a soft top since that's all that's getting scheduled.

Last edited:

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who is your dealer? Scheduling only occurs on Thursdays which we just learned has been cancelled this week. We have seen a few FE's get issued a super secret VIN during the week without getting an email or a build date, however, since you switched from a 2 to a moar-door I don't think that is the case for you. Dare I ask what top you went with?
I'm starting to think Scheduling wasn't Canceled just those with MIC tops didn't get scheduled. Seeing as how people are still receiving VINs. More of a save face thing I don't know. Purely speculation.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm starting to think Scheduling wasn't Canceled just those with MIC tops didn't get scheduled. Seeing as how people are still receiving VINs. More of a save face thing I don't know. Purely speculation.
Ford Bronco [Update: Scheduling Cancelled For 10/18 Build Week] Granger Bronco Scheduling Previews as of 8/31. Including 2-Door and MIC top 1630527415588

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you by chance know if cancellation was partially due to the hard top previewing? If not no worries, just fishing for any info..
no, I do not.

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I'm toward the back of the bus on the 2021 reservation list (#106...) but I just switched to a soft top and I'm interested to see how deep they pull on this next set of builds.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.