Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good catch. I'm cautious and curious at the same time
Yeah, email reads like others will be selected for scheduling tomorrow, just not those with the 10/18 date.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

EDIT: Just got a note from the factory that scheduling has been cancelled this week. Looks like next Thursday will be the next opportunity for scheduling.
Well that sux......:eek:

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like it was just scheduling for that specific week. Maybe? Because there were supposed to be scheduling for 3 different weeks today.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, email reads like others will be selected for scheduling tomorrow, just not those with the 10/18 date.
I know getting pulled for production is only a stepping stone to waiting awhile for the actual build, but damn I need some good news

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have a total of 9 allocations left for scheduling this month, all 9 are previewing.

4 - 2 Door Broncos

1 Wildtrak Lux Package
3 Badlands (2 Lux, 1 High)
3 out of 4 have the sasquatch package

5 - 4 Door Broncos previewing
5 Badlands
4 Lux Packages - 1 High Package
4 Sasquatch
1 Hard top

Sorry for the delay, we were without internet for a while this morning.

Zach

EDIT: Just got a note from the factory that scheduling has been cancelled this week. Looks like next Thursday will be the next opportunity for scheduling.
Thought it specifically said 10/18.

Are 10/04 and 10/11 still in play?

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well that should cancel the other 2 weeks of builds not addressed in the notice from K City ...

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer had units previewed today. I was close to getting the golden ticket……..

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I take a step back away from my own dirt mtn self pitty (one of Grangers stuck orders). It has to be difficult as a dealership to handle all this madness as well. I mean we are individuals waiting on 1. Granger for example is waiting on not just my 1 but 49 others. Then it does not stop when we get our 1...they have all their other builds. Lastly they have who knows what for allocation vs actual allocation.

I wonder if allocation has been cut as the yearly production volume has got to be in question that the allocation was based off of. Its one thing to get 300 allocations on 65k orders but what if actuals end up in the 30k range. It is all evenly spread I assume but still just talk about knocking the knee out from under you.

Thanks for the Updates Zack. Cant wait to finally pick mine up...whenever that may be.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As I take a step back away from my own dirt mtn self pitty (one of Grangers stuck orders). It has to be difficult as a dealership to handle all this madness as well. I mean we are individuals waiting on 1. Granger for example is waiting on not just my 1 but 49 others. Then it does not stop when we get our 1...they have all their other builds. Lastly they have who knows what for allocation vs actual allocation.

I wonder if allocation has been cut as the yearly production volume has got to be in question that the allocation was based off of. Its one thing to get 300 allocations on 65k orders but what if actuals end up in the 30k range. It is all evenly spread I assume but still just talk about knocking the knee out from under you.

Thanks for the Updates Zack. Cant wait to finally pick mine up...whenever that may be.
I'm 1 of 50 with Granger, too! Blend date of 08/05 with a MIC....so I'm hoping before December! Good luck to everyone!

Sponsored

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Out of the 9, 8 are 2.7 engines as well.

I'm working on reservation dates.

We have delivered 10 Broncos. We have 8 in-transit and roughly 50 being held at the plant for the hard top resolution.
Will adding options help? Maybe changing to a 2.7 & sas help to get scheduled?

I would for sure do the 2.7, maybe sas also. I went 2.3 to avoid supply restriction.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Will adding options help? Maybe changing to a 2.7 & sas help to get scheduled?

I would for sure do the 2.7, maybe sas also. I went 2.3 to avoid supply restriction.
It's been said before but order what you want. Trying to play the commodity constraints lottery with your truck might work, but you end up with something that wasn't what you wanted and is too expensive to fix, especially options like engine choice and Sasquatch

ironzachattack

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lmao this is a fucking mess…. Good thing I decided on another car for the foreseeable future

Fayettenam88

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think there was a misunderstanding in the scheduling update. Ford seems to have only cancelled scheduling for 10/18 week. I just received an email that my build is scheduled for production week of 10/4.
BL/4dr/soft/lux reservation 7/14/21
Ordered with Granger

Status
Not open for further replies.