Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it should hold up as a contract even if only signed by you as the DORA is not something any consumer can just print out. So it would have to come from the dealership with an understanding that that is the price they are offering it to you.

Definitely contact all your local news agencies and use social media to tag Mike Levine, Jim Farley, Car enthusiast magazines, etc. about it.
Sponsored

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fucking unreal......Just how many of these horror stories are coming true all over & for reservation holders --- this needs to be broadcast far & wide.

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Buy it for 10K over and sell it for 25k over. Why walk away? The dealer gets the money either way so you arent hurting him.
What kind of lousy advice is this? Dont pay these dealers anything. Take a lawyer, you have emails from Ford with VIN, stating "your" Bronco.... the order sheet with price helps as well. But you must act immediately!

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Touareg, ā€˜10 Jetta, ā€˜07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Time to Tweet this to Mr. Levine and see if this is the 98% part that they are going for in their stellar customer service.

Sorry to hear that this happened to you. This was my greatest fear and that is why I went to Granger! This crap has to stop.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wonder how many customers Ford has lost for life will come out of this debacle

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What kind of lousy advice is this? Dont pay these dealers anything. Take a lawyer, you have emails from Ford with VIN, stating "your" Bronco.... the order sheet with price helps as well. But you must act immediately!
You aren't going to win. He already said there was no written contract in place. The forum has discussed this ad nauseam at this point.

It's not your Bronco until you purchase it.

Take the vehicle, flip it (if you are unwilling to pay 10k over) and get in on the profits. Otherwise the dealer marks it up 30k and you did him a favor by walking away at 10k.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reserved 7/13 with in the first 45 minutes, placed my order in January, Built July 2nd, Dirt Mountain till September and delivered 10/14

Was checking the Pizza tracker yesterday and noticed that it was delivered to DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I've been reaching out to my sales guy (who I'm friends with) the past few weeks and he's been acting slightly different.

I give him at call at 11 today (have off this week), so he proceeds to tell me that they are marking them up 10K now. I drive up to the dealership after the call talk to my sales guy and then I talk to the manager and he trying bullshitting with this "value" talk and I basically cut through the BS and straight up ask them if they are going to take it off....which I proceed out the door and tell them to shove the Bronco where the sun doesn't shine and a bunch of other four letter words.

Needless to say I'm furious at this point.

You guys know what do.....

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/

https://www.facebook.com/dchfordofeatontown
Let the victim blaming commence. Where are those Ford apologists from the Granger thread... They should be by any minute now to let you know how dumb you are for not getting the proper paperwork and all the jazz. Enjoy.

Also, you're another victim in the dealer shenanigans. This sucks. Sorry.

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I totally get that these dealerships are starving right now with no inventory to sell but when you make an agreement to buy at "X" price then the demand cost should be eaten by dealers and Ford not us. Such crap as I would have put my down payment down a year ago (exp 10%). Just reminds me why have not bought Honda in forever......bad salesmanship. Let me talk to my manager or you need to pay this extra charge because we had to special order. They have not talked with me since March once so I have not cost my dealer any selling time.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is just getting ridiculous. Ford needs to just give up on the order system. You should reach out to Mike Levine on Twitter. This is becoming more and more a common problem.

https://twitter.com/mrlevine/with_replies

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP signed the build sheet, what other paperwork exists that protects pricing? I have solid email trail and I signed the build sheet. Sounds like we're all at risk of this happening even with a signed sheet.

Edit: Just looked at their FB, you're not the only one getting bait and switch!

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I fear the most. We have all been on a roller coaster ride for over a year now, and to have a dealer pull a surprise ADM is total BS. I have a DORA signed by me and the dealer, but I'm still nervous that the dealer might try and add an ADM charge. I really don't have any reason to suspect that the dealer would try and screw me over, but seeing all the horror stories on here, makes one think the worst is going to happen. To be that close to getting your Bronco and something happening at the last minute would be a hard pill to swallow. I'm not sure how I would react to a $10,000 ADM, but I have a pretty good Idea it might involve a trip to the county jail.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.