Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP signed the build sheet, what other paperwork exists that protects pricing? I have solid email trail and I signed the build sheet. Sounds like we're all at risk of this happening even with a signed sheet.

Edit: Just looked at their FB, you're not the only one getting bait and switch!
Awesome question… and I have an answer.

That printout that @Sherminiator posted is the WBDO order build sheet. Notice that the order summary specifically mentions that the price is the MSRP (Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price). It does NOT list the final sales price.

The WBDO order summary is essentially confirming your custom retail order with Ford. By signing it you are acknowledging your dealer submitted the order correctly into Ford’s ordering system. But it makes zero guarantees in regards to final pricing.

What you need in writing is the Purchase Agreement or some other form of documentation that says the final sales price will be $XXXXX. A Purchase Agreement lists the final sales price, any transit feeds, documentation fees, registration fees, etc. etc. It essentially tells you exactly what you will be paying for the vehicle, which may or may not be MSRP.

EDIT: Make sure you read the fine print on the Purchase Agreement. Every dealer will have a different Purchase Agreement, and it would not at all surprise me if some dealers have added clauses that says something along the lines of “pricing may change upon delivery”. That’s a trap, don’t sign it.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Scott, I'm pissed off for you. I'm sorry this happened to you, but as others have said let social media work for you. The thing that really pisses me off is these are the dealers that Ford loves instead of those dealers that want to sell to their customers at a reasonable price. Ford has gone to shit in my book.

I just put a "beware of the ADM" on their web page for you. I told folks that a friend on mine just got hit with this crap. Good luck.

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I"m nowhere in the area, but left a review for ya :ROFLMAO: 😜

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For Chrissakes this is insane. It’s criminal that this is being allowed to occur. (Not you, the fact that this is a thing)
And sadly Ford doesn't give a crap. Ford will tell you there's nothing they can do as these are pivate owned franchises. But, then they will turn around and screw a dealer that sells Broncos below invoice. The lies never end with this company.

Sponsored

zman1988

Wildtrak
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think everyone that needs to re-order for 2022 needs an actual purchase agreement from their dealer to avoid situations like this.

I have the signed order sheet too (both me and the dealer signed), but I am going to demand an actual purchase agreement or move my order to another dealer (we can still do that right?).

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murano and 08 chev Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reserved 7/13 with in the first 45 minutes, placed my order in January, Built July 2nd, Dirt Mountain till September and delivered 10/14

Was checking the Pizza tracker yesterday and noticed that it was delivered to DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I've been reaching out to my sales guy (who I'm friends with) the past few weeks and he's been acting slightly different.

I give him at call at 11 today (have off this week), so he proceeds to tell me that they are marking them up 10K now. I drive up to the dealership after the call talk to my sales guy and then I talk to the manager and he trying bullshitting with this "value" talk and I basically cut through the BS and straight up ask them if they are going to take it off....which I proceed out the door and tell them to shove the Bronco where the sun doesn't shine and a bunch of other four letter words.

Needless to say I'm furious at this point.

You guys know what do.....

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/

https://www.facebook.com/dchfordofeatontown
Just posted this, not sure how long it will be online :), hope they make it right with you!

Screenshot (97).png

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Soo I guess the big dealer at MSRP is the right way to go huh, like we haven't seen this already, its a proven pattern. Must go to big dealer with LAWYER to draw up bullet proof price protection on a custom customer placed order. Can we get Ford to reinburst lawyer fees to finalize ownership?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good thing you used one of those Ford approved dealerships that Mr. Levine was telling us about. :rolleyes:

Feel bad for you. Hope it works out in the end. 🤞

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This video is very good, and explains the process. I think Ford will help you out, they do not want the bad press. My west coast dealer honored all pricing and promises made. Plenty of good dealers out there that will honor their promises.
LIVE: Bronco Community Talks 2022 Bronco, Order Banks, Options, and More! | Bronco Nation - YouTube
True, but we have to navigate that without having pertinent information available to us to locate said dealer. Then if too many move to trustworthy said dealerships, then the dealership council will get all upset about allocation and then all hell will break loose.

It's a mess. Ford, just don't let ADM or under invoice pricing exist. Take it all away on both sides of the spectrum and just let people buy the damn Bronco. Dealerships are just as at fault as Ford the complete breakdown of the system they created.

Status
Not open for further replies.