Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So here is the latest update to this Saga-

I just got off the phone with Michael Hull, the GM of DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I apologized for my actions while at the dealership and on the phone with him Friday.

I also apologized for the actions that happened here and didn’t say I didn’t expect it to completely devolve like it did-unfortunately some comments made here by random people almost caused the Eatontown police to be involved and Lithia legal department wanted to press charges.

They apologized for their actions and have changed their ordering process to avoid this happening again in the future.

We have come to an agreement that clears up the misunderstandings and no ill will between each party

I also would like to request the community here to remove their 1-star reviews on Google as a showing that the community can work in positive ways. It was unwarranted and ultimately not the right thing to do.

Result for me is that I can’t get my current Bronco, which I’ve come to terms with. However, Michael will reach out to regional Ford rep and Ford to see if I can get my reservation re-cocked for a 22MY at a different dealership or find something for me. I’ve also reached out to Ford about the situation from my end about the same subject. There are no guarantees, but I am hoping for the best.

I am satisfied with this resolution and hope other people can learn from it.

Reserved 7/13 with in the first 45 minutes, placed my order in January, Built July 2nd, Dirt Mountain till September and delivered 10/14

Was checking the Pizza tracker yesterday and noticed that it was delivered to DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I've been reaching out to my sales guy (who I'm friends with) the past few weeks and he's been acting slightly different.

I give him at call at 11 today (have off this week), so he proceeds to tell me that they are marking them up 10K now. I drive up to the dealership after the call talk to my sales guy and then I talk to the manager and he trying bullshitting with this "value" talk and I basically cut through the BS and straight up ask them if they are going to take it off....which I proceed out the door and tell them to shove the Bronco where the sun doesn't shine and a bunch of other four letter words.

Needless to say I'm furious at this point.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reserved 7/13 with in the first 45 minutes, placed my order in January, Built July 2nd, Dirt Mountain till September and delivered 10/14

Was checking the Pizza tracker yesterday and noticed that it was delivered to DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I've been reaching out to my sales guy (who I'm friends with) the past few weeks and he's been acting slightly different.

I give him at call at 11 today (have off this week), so he proceeds to tell me that they are marking them up 10K now. I drive up to the dealership after the call talk to my sales guy and then I talk to the manager and he trying bullshitting with this "value" talk and I basically cut through the BS and straight up ask them if they are going to take it off....which I proceed out the door and tell them to shove the Bronco where the sun doesn't shine and a bunch of other four letter words.

Needless to say I'm furious at this point.

You guys know what do.....

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/

https://www.facebook.com/dchfordofeatontown
Did you have anything in writing showing the price? DORA? BTW: he is not your friend...

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

like this?
Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN BDDA5FCD-8BE0-45CF-AC01-361A13606815
If that is signed them it is what you should pay. Tell them you are calling the State Attorney Generals office to file a complaint.

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Get the local TV Consumer Action Team involved.
Make sure said CAT notes "This 'adjustment' was not disclosed at the time the order was placed and deposit paid. The dealership chose to add it at the time of delivery as a surprise. "
(THat's almost word for word what the local one near me said - and the dealership tried to justify it, but they had a bunch of people cancel orders and go elsewhere. They quickly 'adjusted' the adjustment and now doing strictly MSRP and trying to recover - get too greedy, and you don't have anyone to get greedy off of, bubba!).

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If that is signed them it is what you should pay. Tell them you are calling the State Attorney Generals office to file a complaint.
Only signed by myself.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Buy it for 10K over and sell it for 25k over. Why walk away? The dealer gets the money either way so you arent hurting him.
Because I need to a car to drive and I'm not reselling it

Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

order a Jeep from Granger. Drive the Bronco till the Jeep arrives and then sell the Bronco for a crap ton of money and never buy a Ford again.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model