Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Another thought: I think its time people selling used cars started adding "Additional Consumer Markups" to trade-ins. Just to annoy them in return :)
Sponsored

cardad

Raptor
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Wrangler 4xe, Rivian R1T, Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I called Ford Customer Service just now and left negative feed back for the dealership also.
Ford's customer service is borderline worthless. Usually, a dealer will only be pressured to do the right thing through their rep. A rep contact is worth much more than customer service, which is just a very bad intermediary. Maybe you can find another good dealer to give you some feedback (Larry Miller Salt Lake City comes to mind).

Other companies' customer service can usually go to bat a bit more for you IME. I've been treated fairly by VW and Subaru with warranty related disputes but Ford/Lincoln was so-so with dealer problems and I've owned 4 Fords, 4 Subarus, and 2 VW with quite a few issues (some major) between the three.

That being said, after I had my major service problem with my "local" Ford dealer I never went back. So it sometimes comes down to knowing which dealers are bad/incompetent to begin with and avoiding them. Ironically, they probably still want you to buy it, they're just trying to squeeze you because they don't think you have leverage.

Complaining to the wrong people won't help. I would talk to their GM and get a clear picture of the situation before you start burning bridges left and right unless you just don't want to buy it anymore.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure why everybody is acting shocked here. Ford greenlighted all of this. Prepare for this to happen again and again and again.
Yep. Even those that were holier than thou saying they had it covered... In the end I bet some of them will get ADM when they arrive to pickup their Bronco. It's bound to happen. All greenlighted by Mike, Jim, the dealer groups and Ford. No one is safe.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reserved 7/13 with in the first 45 minutes, placed my order in January, Built July 2nd, Dirt Mountain till September and delivered 10/14

Was checking the Pizza tracker yesterday and noticed that it was delivered to DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I've been reaching out to my sales guy (who I'm friends with) the past few weeks and he's been acting slightly different.

I give him at call at 11 today (have off this week), so he proceeds to tell me that they are marking them up 10K now. I drive up to the dealership after the call talk to my sales guy and then I talk to the manager and he trying bullshitting with this "value" talk and I basically cut through the BS and straight up ask them if they are going to take it off....which I proceed out the door and tell them to shove the Bronco where the sun doesn't shine and a bunch of other four letter words.

Needless to say I'm furious at this point.

You guys know what do.....

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/

https://www.facebook.com/dchfordofeatontown
Someone started a great thread about this on all the options you have, especially since you have a written and signed agreement on price on your build sheet. Link here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...u-an-adm-price-mark-up-what-can-you-do.25321/

wkaotp

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5, Sprinter 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved 7/13 with in the first 45 minutes, placed my order in January, Built July 2nd, Dirt Mountain till September and delivered 10/14

Was checking the Pizza tracker yesterday and noticed that it was delivered to DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I've been reaching out to my sales guy (who I'm friends with) the past few weeks and he's been acting slightly different.

I give him at call at 11 today (have off this week), so he proceeds to tell me that they are marking them up 10K now. I drive up to the dealership after the call talk to my sales guy and then I talk to the manager and he trying bullshitting with this "value" talk and I basically cut through the BS and straight up ask them if they are going to take it off....which I proceed out the door and tell them to shove the Bronco where the sun doesn't shine and a bunch of other four letter words.

Why not ask them how much the survey that comes with the purchase is worth to them? Then offer them MSRP with a stellar review. $10k ADM earns them a very poor review. Then you can sell it on eBay and make $10K.

Sponsored

CJ1064

Badlands
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just left a review. I live right here in Monmouth County as well and have a reservation @ George Wall. I am going there tomorrow to re-confirm and going to make sure this doesn't happen. Actually I have 2 reservations and I am only going to be using 1 (wink wink). I have an early day 2 and early day 3 reservation.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Recently posted on the DCH Facebook page "At DCH Ford of Eatontown we like to make a deal with our customers and the jack the price up when the vehicle comes in as we prefer short-term profit over lifetime relationships."

jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder how many customers Ford has lost for life will come out of this debacle
Me for sure. If I ever get my Bronco it will be the last Ford I ever own and I will make sure that sentiment gets passed down to my children too. I could handle the commodity restraints, but not the lies and corporate greed. Ford seems to not only be allowing this behavior but encouraging it.

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
go into the showroom and have a loud argument about it in front of other customers. Maybe Even record that argument for posting online.
One problem is that showrooms don't have customers right now.

Sponsored

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here we go again…sorry to hear about this.

Get an order in at Granger for below invoice, and you will see it in 2025. Sorry, I couldn’t help myself in light of other recent events.

Last time this was a major topic here, the dealer got blasted with hundreds of Google reviews and the guy got the Bronco at MSRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.