Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I want to see someone with an actual bullet proof PA, it wont exist, there is always an out. You see it in all these lawyer discussions on here and FB, oh it didnt state this or it didnt state that, holy hell why does buying a car have to be an auction as a consumable item that someone actually ordered. Retail open stock is different, I pay a price on what is available and in stock hence whatever the market will bear. The only leverage Ford had on their great dealer networks was XPLAN for an order which we know what happened with that.

Only recourse is pitchforks and rocks.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reserved 7/13 with in the first 45 minutes, placed my order in January, Built July 2nd, Dirt Mountain till September and delivered 10/14

Was checking the Pizza tracker yesterday and noticed that it was delivered to DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I've been reaching out to my sales guy (who I'm friends with) the past few weeks and he's been acting slightly different.

I give him at call at 11 today (have off this week), so he proceeds to tell me that they are marking them up 10K now. I drive up to the dealership after the call talk to my sales guy and then I talk to the manager and he trying bullshitting with this "value" talk and I basically cut through the BS and straight up ask them if they are going to take it off....which I proceed out the door and tell them to shove the Bronco where the sun doesn't shine and a bunch of other four letter words.

Needless to say I'm furious at this point.

You guys know what do.....

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/

https://www.facebook.com/dchfordofeatontown
What on earth!!! I know that you've been tracking this Bronco for so long and now this?? This is extremely unfair!

Shinoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, it sucks to hear all of these stories. I was convinced until the moment I picked mine up that they were going to hit me with ADM. Thankfully they didn't because I had bought a one way flight and two nights in a hotel to pick it up, which they knew, and they still honored our arrangement.

The dealerships have the community by the balls with these. It's sad to live in a society where integrity matters so little.

Sponsored

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Buy it for 10K over and sell it for 25k over. Why walk away? The dealer gets the money either way so you arent hurting him.
Don’t pay over msrp especially since you reserved it since the beginning. That dealer will not have that bronco if you did not order through them. Don’t give up either ask them if thier business was going bust is worth 10k to them. Other dealers that have tried this have reverted with the media storm that folks brought down on them. Save themselves the bad rep and lost future business

Rubeo84

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
is there anybody that can opine on what proper documentation is. I called my dealer when all this crap was starting to come out and they assured me that is not their policy and they don’t do anything of that nature. After reading all this I don’t trust anybody to not be greedy and I will be damned if I waited through the delays and the BS for them to turnaround and do the same thing to me. Like OP I have the same type of form with my signature but would like to get something that is more formal just don’t exactly know what to ask for.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wrote a 1 star google review. Hope they cave and I am not put in the same situation with my dealer.
I did as well, here is the link where I posted: DCH Ford of Eatontown - Google Maps, Pete where is the link for where you posted I want to leave a review there as well. I too am afraid of being surprised upon delivery of a huge markup.

Sponsored

Rubeo84

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Ford Customer Service just now and left negative feed back for the dealership also.
I see a bunch of people went and bombed their reviews and they actually have the balls to respond. Did they call you back and talk to you I am curious if they tried to salvage or are they just intent on screwing you

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just called they have a cactus grey big bend Msrp plus 15k
If the dealer has the Bronco on the lot because someone did not go through with their reservation then I understand, don't agree with them adding the mark-up given the current supply chain constraints. My problem is for us reservation holders everything should have been transparent at the time of the reservation. The market has changed significantly from then, but reservation holders should have that price protection in place regardless.

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Buy it for 10K over and sell it for 25k over. Why walk away? The dealer gets the money either way so you arent hurting him.
It's a Big Bend, loaded up to cost more than a Badlands. Paying MSRP is plenty bad enough. There is not people lining up for this build/price at MSRP as it is in most parts of the country. Honestly, I think the build is foolish from an "investment" point of view. It will not be coveted like a Badlands, Wildtrak, Black Diamond or even a BaseSquatch when it comes to resale. No way in hell I'd pay over MSRP for this. This market is NOT what these dealers, Levine and some under cover dealer reps on B6G are making it out to be.

WTF! Total BS. I plan to jump on that link. That is CRIMINAL. You have a contract, call Ford at least file a complaint. Sorry Man.
After reading strap on Levine's twitter garbage and my own personal experience with Ford "customer service" on my wife's recent new Ford, you might as well save your time. Ford really doesn't care.

Last edited:

Petek70

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 bronco, 76 bronco, 18 raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go back with a high priced attorney!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.