Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
To put all this into perspective, the Ram TRX that was selling for $25k-$50k over MSRP 4-6 months ago, is now widely advertised for MSRP (on higher end builds) and up to $10,000 ADM on lower end builds. Don't be a fool and overpay for a Bronco.
Sponsored

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford would rather us deal with this than find a dealer that'll stick to a reasonable price. Anyone who found a good dealer can wait till this dealer sells broncos off the lot for a few years.

Sponsored

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved 7/13 with in the first 45 minutes, placed my order in January, Built July 2nd, Dirt Mountain till September and delivered 10/14

Was checking the Pizza tracker yesterday and noticed that it was delivered to DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I've been reaching out to my sales guy (who I'm friends with) the past few weeks and he's been acting slightly different.

I give him at call at 11 today (have off this week), so he proceeds to tell me that they are marking them up 10K now. I drive up to the dealership after the call talk to my sales guy and then I talk to the manager and he trying bullshitting with this "value" talk and I basically cut through the BS and straight up ask them if they are going to take it off....which I proceed out the door and tell them to shove the Bronco where the sun doesn't shine and a bunch of other four letter words.

Needless to say I'm furious at this point.

You guys know what do.....

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/

https://www.facebook.com/dchfordofeatontown
These Dealerships need to be punished. Cut orders to cut dollars. Ford needs to step in somehow

6959B3F1-0617-4FC5-8A99-601B99CD78F5.png

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
order a Jeep from Granger. Drive the Bronco till the Jeep arrives and then sell the Bronco for a crap ton of money and never buy a Ford again.
If my dealer pull that shit with me.....
I will do exactly that.....

I hope everything going to be smooth with my
Order.....I plan to blog and do a ton a video with my bronco on youtube.....

I will fiind out pretty soon if i have a good dealer...

I will blog also about my experiance with my dealer..... i got 2 reservation and only convert one great experiance at the dealer ship i convert and horrible experice at the dealer ship i did not convert .....

So far the dealer I choose very nice dealer and the manager is awsome so far and it suppose to be msrp and no adm.....

I hope Ford corporate step in to avoid that fiasco..with all the bad and sneaky dealer...

FORD CORPORATE DONT MAKE EXTRA MONEY FROM SHADDY DEALER .... BUT THIS SHADDY DEALER PISS OF CUSTOMER WHO WILL NEVER BUY FORD PRODUCT IN THE FUTURE....THAT NOT GOOD BUSINESS MODEL.....

Like me i plan to buy also f150 lighting electric....
If that happen to me and my bronco.....
I will be bye bye Ford forever.... and the sad thing
Is the dealer fault to loss loyal costumer forever...
Ford corporate not to put policy and prevent dealer to do that they are kind of guilty.... they should step in to protect their brand...and have policy in place to prevent that.

Last edited:

rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really like the idea of others leaving informative reviews about their business practices. Leaving 1 star review with no explanation doesn't work. But with people explaining it, customers will read it. Hopefully I won't be asking the same in about a month. I'm at All American Ford in Old bridge and have the same paper work you have.

nikkgmm

Badlands
First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This ADM business is ridiculous. Ford has said, repeatedly, that MSRP is price protected. What good is price protection if your aren't protected from increases in the price?

Furthermore, My dealership showed me the price, I agreed to the price and I paid a deposit to place the order based on the stated price.

I'm no lawyer, and it wouldn't be worth suing, but it seems that an offer made (price quote) deposit paid (consideration) equals a contract.

At this point, I have to trust that it will work out. If not, I have a long memory, some free time, and enough money to make life hell for them. I wonder how much a pound of flesh is worth?

Sponsored

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the dealer has the Bronco on the lot because someone did not go through with their reservation then I understand, don't agree with them adding the mark-up given the current supply chain constraints. My problem is for us reservation holders everything should have been transparent at the time of the reservation. The market has changed significantly from then, but reservation holders should have that price protection in place regardless.
But you wouldn't know if that person didn't go through with the reservation but based on this account and others on their FB page it would seem the Big Bend at 15K ADM is there BECAUSE they stuck the reservation holder with it at the last minute. That is all these dealers are looking to do is add a last minute ADM to get the buyer to back out and then put it on the lot and let some random person walk in to buy it. Or they already have a buyer that wants to skip the line. But the point I am really getting at is for any units sitting at any dealer you should be skeptical of why they are there and what the dealer did to have them.

Diamond_Dogs23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I now understand why I received a call and text message from DCH that they had a Bronco available and I should come take a look ASAP. I had taken a test drive with them months ago and hadn't heard a word. I ordered from a different dealer and glad I did now. It is terrible business to pull this on a customer who ordered at a set price.

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN lulz

Maybe you should have had half a brain to pick a half decent dealer????

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
At this point I think those who have a reservation and no signed purchase agreement from their dealer should cancel their orders. ….instead of becoming homicidal when “their” Bronco arrives with inevitable markups and/or is sold to someone else.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
But you wouldn't know if that person didn't go through with the reservation but based on this account and others on their FB page it would seem the Big Bend at 15K ADM is there BECAUSE they stuck the reservation holder with it at the last minute. That is all these dealers are looking to do is add a last minute ADM to get the buyer to back out and then put it on the lot and let some random person walk in to buy it. Or they already have a buyer that wants to skip the line. But the point I am really getting at is for any units sitting at any dealer you should be skeptical of why they are there and what the dealer did to have them.
True, however, to simplify if a dealer action should be blasted on social media for bad business practices, the reservation holder needs to broadcast these bad dealerships so that we can have the dealer feel the squeeze on losing potential new customers. This is the best way to hold dealerships accountable.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.