Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I CONSTANTLY hear about people who believe they’re a friend of the dealer because of how many cars they’ve bought, or they once shared a joke or whatever.

Unless you went to school with them, played video games in middle school together..etc they’re not your friend
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just sent them a nasty message. I’m a Canadian so i had to be polite. Just told them they are a bunch of pricks for marking up Broncos. As for your so called friend well that’s pretty low. A low life scum sucking pig might be a description of him. Good luck getting another one hopefully. Maybe a Raptor ?
You probably ended your message wishing them all the best and offered to buy them a Double Double :ROFLMAO: So. Much. Anger!!!

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I CONSTANTLY hear about people who believe they’re a friend of the dealer because of how many cars they’ve bought, or they once shared a joke or whatever.

Unless you went to school with them, played video games in middle school together..etc they’re not your friend
I grew up with the owners of my dealership of choice. School all the way up to college. My family owns 10 vehicles with their logo on the back (they own everything but Chevy at this point).

do I think they would screw me and add ADM? Maybe. I’d like to think I was safe, but you just never know.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

just posted this

1634343332331.png

I have a backoff research team in the philipines, they cost me pennies on the dollar, if my dealer tries to screw me, I will launch an attack on all of their review platforms with 100 workers for a week. I should make this team available to hire
You: Boasting about paying people overseas pennies on the dollar.
Also you: Dealer ADM is bad!
You’re the same.

Sponsored

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All I see is the price of the vehicle that you placed your order in. I don’t see any fine print or disclosure that “price may vary depending on market”. Seems like you have a leg up?

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Please... money comes before friendship in most cases of car dealers

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just tried to give you a hand on Twitter. Goodluck!
It will be interesting to see if you get a response. Will Mike ignore, take action to prevent price gouging, or comment "Seems legit, 98% of Bronco reservation holders don't have a problem with this", which response will it be?

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is what I fear the most. We have all been on a roller coaster ride for over a year now, and to have a dealer pull a surprise ADM is total BS. I have a DORA signed by me and the dealer, but I'm still nervous that the dealer might try and add an ADM charge. I really don't have any reason to suspect that the dealer would try and screw me over, but seeing all the horror stories on here, makes one think the worst is going to happen. To be that close to getting your Bronco and something happening at the last minute would be a hard pill to swallow. I'm not sure how I would react to a $10,000 ADM, but I have a pretty good Idea it might involve a trip to the county jail.
feeling the same worries right now... considering how long we have had to wait on our cars, market conditions should warrant they give us a f*cking discount instead... what happened to customer service

Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is so shady... so sorry, man.. I can't imagine your absolute RAGE. I tried posting on their FB page, but I forgot, I'm 25 days into a 30 day ban from FB, so I can't post - but this is what I was going to say:

Wow - someone reserves a Bronco through you, sticks with you through this whole process of waiting, and then you do them dirty by tacking on TEN GRAND markup on their reservation, even though they had something printed out FROM YOU when they placed their order showing the price, with NO markup? you are just reinforcing the stereotypes of car dealerships.
looks like DCH took down the ability to review them on FB, move to google reviews.. .
just search them up in google, go to the right side of the screen where it shows the stars and click on leave a review. it's at 4.1 now, can we get it down to 3.9 today? 3.5 tomorrow?
why am I doing this? I will want you all on my team if I have this problem with my dealer. this IS a war!!!

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 1634383575938

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Status