Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sadly there are quite a few dealers that do that. I placed 2 orders on day 1 but for some reason the first one came up as Ace Ford in Woodbury NJ. From experience with them marking up Raptors $10, 000 over list I cancelled the reservation as at that time Ford would not allow you to change anything. I went with a dealer listed on B6G as no ADM. The law reads in NJ that dealers can sell at "fair market value". I believe your only arguement in court would be to show that $10K mark up far exceeds what the majority of dealers are doing for pricing to show that $10 over is not FMV. I know this from a court case I was involved in in NJ.
Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would add, make sure to "upvote" the 1 star reviews so they show up as most relevant. Then report the 5 star as "conflict if interest".

Google will eventually sort it out, remove a combination of the 1 and 5 star reviews, but it will keep the dealership busy. There are more of us than them, so keep the 1 star rolling.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here’s my review:

So let me get this straight, in the span of less then 1 day this dealer somehow gets 19 5-star reviews (including people with last names of folks listed as working here) after a few negative reviews. That’s not shady at all. Also this dealer is legitimately baiting and switching which you can verify by checking the prices on their Broncos online and by calling them to verify what they’re really charging ($10k+ over msrp by the way). Avoid this shady dealer!

By the way, hope you get some sort of action by Ford, even if it’s an order transfer. Hoping my dealer doesn’t pull this next month. I have a ton of correspondence from my dealer to me including acknowledgment they won’t charge any surprise fees but I’m still wary. Hopefully y’all will have my back if they screw me over last second.
I would start reporting/ flagging these as conflict of interest. Not sure how to? Check out the image attached.

Screenshot_20211016-095005_Chrome.jpg

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would start reporting/ flagging these as conflict of interest. Not sure how to? Check out the image attached.

Screenshot_20211016-095005_Chrome.jpg
The two with similar names to workers there I did report as a conflict of Interest. The others I don’t know for sure. Clearly shady as hell though. Tells you a lot about their integrity. Would avoid that dealer like the plague

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder how many customers Ford has lost for life will come out of this debacle
A few hundred. The problem is there will be several thousand with new broncos who paid the price and don't care.

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've never met a Kim Polick, didn't know this name was some common.

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN Screenshot_20211016-100225_Chrome

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what are you trying to prove here by shitting in my thread?
You just attacked that other dude in a crazy way….so I was just pointing out that you had been the dude who was crapping on people “as idiots” for locking in a good deal. It’s a lesson to you to avoid crapping on people…because karma can be a beyotch. They’re just sitting their thinking “who is the idiot now?” With their locked in deal.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've never met a Kim Polick, didn't know this name was some common.

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN Screenshot_20211016-100225_Chrome
Holy hell they’re adding more? Holy crap this dealer must also offer fortune telling, snake oil and someone to conjure dead spirits on their showroom floor too. Basically the shadiest dealer they could be!

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is it normal for so many people to write 5-star reviews within a 30 minute period?

I checked my local ford dealership and they get reviews at a pace of one or two every few days (but have almost twice the cumulative reviews of DCH).

Seems fishy, like they're using 5-star review generator code or put an email blast out to have people get them plugged reviews for a free oil change or something....

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 1634393161797

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So with all these positive review shouldn't a larger platform be used? I'm curious if a local news station would be interested in knowing how this dealership operates? Heck what about car magazines? At some point we need to point the direction back to the consumer.

MuddyMO

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These idiots are definitely wise to the negative feedback thing. Take a look below, after a negative review was left 17 hours ago - mysteriously, 3 new 5 star reviews without any comments were left an hour later . . .

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 1634393161797
Holy cow...this dealer tactic with the fake 5 star reviews has to be one of the top scumbag moves I've ever seen.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Read your posts and the “idiot” comments about people with locked in deals (amazingly within a week of your debacle)…and then let us know who was toxic. My guess is that toxicity made the dealer decide not to sell it to you. So yes, I’ll wait a bit with the “idiots” you look down so deeply on for locking in deals…and your wait seems to have ended.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.