Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So how is this dealer countering the one star reviews, with five star reviews.
Honestly anyone who leaves fake reviews for a business they've never dealt with personally is a clown.

I hope they write enough fake positive reviews to get their rating up to a 7/5.
Sponsored

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry about all this. I called ford and they said dealers are their own business they don’t control them. So you are out of luck sorry. You should go out and find a bronco or order again.
Ford corporate have the power to dictate the policy how contract are made and their product are sold after all the dealership represent Ford brand.

If the policy was not there they can pursuate the dealer to do the right thing otherwise Ford could affect their business by reduce their allocation.....

At the minimum Ford should have a policy if any sale is above the mrsp at the moment the customer place the order the customer need to sign and agree to paid adm and the amount of the adm clearly inticated . If that policy was in place 99% of the customer will look for another dealer .... it will make it a lot more difficult to be sneak .....becaue nobody will agree at the momonent of the order for price gouching like that....

They have no excuse for Ford to let that happen and they or not isolated incident.

Covid or not customer place their reservation long time ago before shit it the fan with covid everbody been very patient with all the delay etc.. they have no excuse ..... for this kind of business practice....

If two year ago when cuatomer place their order and they was going to adm and clearly indicated .... A lot of people will have probably buy the new Land Rover or a Jeep etc.... and wait to hot produxt cool down instead to put verything on hold for 2 year and get screw like that at the end

i am sure if all the dealer was upfront with their price gouching and could find a dealer

I realy hope Ford step in and correct the situation and make it clear to all their dealer these are inaceptable behavior these are not isolate incident and it getting out of hand and damaging the brand name "Ford".....

I onw many ford product in the past....
This kind of beahvior can lose loyal customer forever.... if it happen to me i will never ever by any Ford product again.....

This is temporaly situation of a hot product ...
This will fade aways in couple year .... for many reason saturation of the market ,,,, gas price keep going up migh slow down sale ,,, competion bring new product maybe new toyota fj or blaze and me jeep will step up their game .... hot product come and go .... it is woth it for Ford to lose a lot of customer for life for each of these incident it not only one customer it a entired family and that sour tast get pass to their generstion.....

I can wait to see what Ford coporate will do.....

If coporate let there dealership scam their customer and let it happen on large scale....

Hummmm can wait to see what Ford will do...

What do you think

Last edited:

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The 'Community Update?' Yes, I actually watched that video before I tried calling. Note how they actually shy away from explicitly saying you can change if you have a code 99 or are waiting in the ether with an order. They continually say reservations can be moved but if you converted to a code 99 to wait things out while retaining your timestamp, it's technically in the system as an order and therein lies the issue.

That's where I find myself. And despite people saying otherwise, Bronco Customer Service insisted Thurs morning I. Can. Not. Change. Maybe they've changed their mind in the past 2 days but they were steadfast in that regard Fri, and I'm not the only one experiencing that.
A code 99 should be the easiest to transfer. It literally means do not build.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Honestly anyone who leaves fake reviews for a business they've never dealt with personally is a clown.

I hope they write enough fake positive reviews to get their rating up to a 7/5.
Cool bro, we should all do nothing but sit around and watch people get ripped off by big businesses. That's top notch character right there.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cool bro, we should all do nothing but sit around and watch people get ripped off by big businesses. That's top notch character right there.
Being dishonest doesn't seem like the best way to fight dishonesty. It literally accomplishes nothing, as we can see they just changed their rating with their own fake reviews.

All it does it hurt or confuse people that are trying to find actual feedback on a business.

Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Someone posted this a couple days ago, wish it came as a surprise.
For the reasons above, Ford should have a standardized addendum that prints out with B & P.
Four blank lines:
Agreed upon price
Dealer signature
Buyers signature
Required deposit

Dealers that accept this should be rewarded or penalized by Ford based on their follow through.

Dealers are free to reject it.
Ford already has that covered
It’s called a purchase agreement

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you choose to be ass in my thread-Don't worry I reported this.
no worries, I am sure the admin sees your actual posts, I actually not a dick like ...some and hope you get a fair resoulution, karma be damned!

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Being dishonest doesn't seem like the best way to fight dishonesty. It literally accomplishes nothing, as we can see they just changed their rating with their own fake reviews.

All it does it hurt or confuse people that are trying to find actual feedback on a business.
Ok, so me writing a review saying they are telling customers that ordered a bronco they have to pay $10,000 over sticker and giving 1 star is dishonest?

nielsens2001

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 428xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an order coming through Geogre Wall as well deliver likely in late Nov. How did it go when you spoke to the dealership today?
I’m also reserved with George Wall. Spoke with them again this morning when putting in my 2022 order, they verbally confirmed that they’re not charging ADMs, however nothing in writing. Hopefully on Mon once they enter orders they will confirm when the DORA is emailed.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don't think Scott the OP is looking a pursing legal action, the dealer is operating on greed and had the chance while Scott had the opportunity in finding a different dealer to disclose their intention on doing a mark-up, they ordered the vehicle with Scott having the final sale price as MSRP and it is until the day of delivery in which they didn't reach out to Scott to tell him his Bronco was there. Scott needs our support in communicating to the public that this dealer cares more about profits than its customers. Posting bad reviews is the action that is needed to give this dealer a change of heart. So far though, the GM of this dealership has called Scott and made it clear he is not getting a Bronco despite attempts of leaving bad reviews. The dealer has turned off comments on their FB page and appears to have added a bunch of false 5-star reviews while calling out the 1-star reviews as bogus. Something tells me this dealer has screwed over many people before to be so non-flippant about having a group call them out on their bad business practices. Bronco Fam, your help and time on this matter is greatly appreciated!
I don’t disagree with your view, however the OP didn’t secure a binding agreement when he placed his order. Naivety on how a business deal works is a poor defense.

Sponsored

nielsens2001

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 428xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t disagree with your view, however the OP didn’t secure a binding agreement when he placed his order. Naivety on how a business deal works is a poor defense.
OP is clearly not the first reservation holder the dealer has done this to. I live in the area, dealer has 2-3 on their lot and willing to sell with the described ADM.

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Guys, the Bronco is THE trendy vehicular personal image statement at the moment. There are lots of people out there who will pay stupid money to have one. Not to use it for what it's designed for, it's like a custom Gucci handbag. This time next year there will be a bunch of them in high school parking lots. "Daddy, stomp, stomp, I NEED it."

60-70 grand is nothing and the 35k loss trading it in on the next trend is also nothing.

As long as a dynamic like this exists with a very limited supply, there will always be some scumbag willing to crush someone's dreams for a short term gain.

All you can do is file the information away and move forward.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wonder if the Raptor forum has a bunch of ADM threads?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The trolls are strong in this one and the dipshit dealer sales reps.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As long as a dynamic like this exists with a very limited supply, there will always be some scumbag willing to crush someone's dreams for a short term gain.

All you can do is file the information away and move forward.
No, that is not all that can be done. Community backlash has caused other dealers to tuck tail and cave.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.