Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Didn't you know, today things become true if you dominate the conversation or repeat it enough times.

I saw what was going to be a very long line a Grainger and just passed on it.
I am curious did all those people automatically get legal purchase agreements or do they have the order confirmation printout (apparently non-binding)?
I would have been skeptical if no one had gotten the deals they were promised at Granger, so I am early in the process with Granger, but in early July 2021 (I was using them to get a competitive quote to use with my current deal - which has a lowest price guarantee - which Military Auto Sales has refused to honor to date) and attached is my 2022 Order with Granger, business they earned by going the extra mile with my initial attempts to challenge MAS's pricing and by seeing them deliver on deals as promised.

See Attached. Is it legally binding by itself, no. If you look at a preponderance of the evidence, they are obviously committing to the deal at $2000 under invoice with me, which was in effect when I did my initial reservation and ordering. In my mind, they didn't even need to do that, because my order was 99'd at the time and they were only offering the $1000 under invoice when I placed the WildTrak order. When I asked if I placed an order "would it be $2000 under invoice still?", the answer was a simple, "Yes". That sealed the deal, my order was placed.

Will it get built this year... who knows? If it doesn't, then I will be ordering a Jeep through them. That's Ford's problem, not mine. The Jeep is different, but every bit as rewarding in its own way as the Bronco.

WT Order.jpg

wildtrak order.png
Sponsored

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
like this?
Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN wildtrak order
This image is a place to have further discussion on this forum. My first agreement in 2021 was in writing paying invoice with the paperwork signed. Today with the "reordering for 2022" I too get from my salesman the same order document with an added invoice pricing next to the MSRP. Should more be done moving forward ?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm like you, had a Stephens reservation but switched to a large local dealer. At Stephens my timestamp was just outside their MY21 allocation and I was near the middle of the local dealers MY21 allocation. I'm scheduled for build Thanksgiving week with hardtop and Sasquatch. I respect the heck out of Stephens, but decided to move to get a higher probability of an earlier build and it seems to have worked. My wife left her order at Granger since we were comfortable waiting for that one. With the new allocation formula, she'll probably move to a local dealer. She's going through the laborious process of contacting dealers, trying to get their allocation info (difficult) and negotiate MSRP (not as difficult).

I think that you are doing pretty much the same thing (albeit differently execution) as me. I have a Bronco order that will be shipped sometime this year hopefully. I can wait on the second one which is for the girlfriend really. We'll see how things shake out. Either way, I am staying where I am... although Chapman and Stephens are both treating their customers exceptionally well and I would have been comfortable doing a deal with either, but they too have long lines.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This image is a place to have further discussion on this forum. My first agreement in 2021 was in writing paying invoice with the paperwork signed. Today with the "reordering for 2022" I too get from my salesman the same order document with an added invoice pricing next to the MSRP. Should more be done moving forward ?
When your VIN is available you should have a purchase order which is very specific about terms and conditions. My MAS build was done this way, I have a buyers agreement for that specific VIN with all the pricing and fees broken down and the bottom line number for total cost at delivery.

That should be signed by both an authorized representative of the dealer and the customer.

See below for an example.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If he’s only the messenger, how has he stepped in and helped ADM buyer situations get resolved? He’s more than a messenger puppet.
I'm not so sure he has the power himself, but he knows what he can do and who at Ford is able to help get it done. I don't know if it was Levine that got involved, but I saw in a video that a dealer in Hawaii was trying to get $9500 ADM on a Maverick. Ford was able to get MSRP for the customer.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, you alleged Granger buyers didn’t have “half brain”. Semantics. They allege anyone not having a purchase agreement to be the same. Which group would you rather be in?
People don't always choose the best words, but did that make his argument wrong? There are probably about 800 that would agree with him now.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So glad I have Z Plan.
and I still went with Chapman, because the customer service from @DealerInsider and his team is simply fantastic
So Fantastic, that we bought a Lariat Edition Ranger for the wife while we wait.
When my Bronco comes in, I will be a repeat customer at Chapman because they are an honest and transparent dealership that has earned my business by being awesome.
thank u! appreciate u!

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe if Ford corporate dont resolve this issues who affect many consumers....
States and local official might step in with regulation if a lot of consume complaint....

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ohhh, the plot thickens lol...so the below invoice folks are idiots now? yeah, I'll feel real idiotic when next spring I'm driving around my loaded Badlands that was $52k while OPs Bronco got sold to somebody else for $75k and he still doesn't have one.
You really have blinders on. How many will be driving their Bronco next spring or the spring after that if Ford sticks with it's current plans? :unsure:

Sponsored

Pyromain

Black Diamond
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm really hoping this doesn't happen to me when my unit actually comes in, but this is far from the first horror story I've heard about it happening.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

First - it's you're

You are correct. You did not say that I in particular am an idiot. You said that those of us with reservations with Granger/Stephens/Chapman have half a brain. Sorry I thought that meant I'm an idiot.

I don't think what happened to you is correct, either. It is unfair, as I said earlier.
Well I’ll rather be an idiot than to have half a brain

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You really have blinders on. How many will be driving their Bronco next spring or the spring after that if Ford sticks with it's current plans? :unsure:
Considering my spot in allocation along with timestamp I feel pretty good saying I will be in my Bronco around spring. I guess I could get mine now, pay a $10k adm and be upside down leaving the lot LMAO! no thnx.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One dealership near me has both of their Big Bend’s with $10,000 mark up. Lol. The antimatter blue Badlands in the pics is mine and I paid MSRP for it at a different dealership.

AF62A54B-F285-4273-A50F-3DA753E4979F.jpeg

E3D86252-EB6D-4BC1-B7AC-B64361531995.jpeg

D4E6559B-AAC4-4466-8D2A-4C3EDA1880D5.jpeg

38DB76F8-8E56-4EA0-8CB6-AF9FCDD56EF9.jpeg

BE96C424-289F-4D6A-AA82-AA80C8012A8D.jpeg

2C3ACB55-26A8-4901-926D-A267BB8B14D9.jpeg

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Considering my spot in allocation along with timestamp I feel pretty good saying I will be in my Bronco around spring. I guess I could get mine now, pay a $10k adm and be upside down leaving the lot LMAO! no thnx.
Many will be lucky and get in the early group. I really think most will get taken care of in 22 if Ford ever manages to get production to full speed. That seems to be a big if.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.