Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaGal

Badlands
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Landrover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like how they say "Limited Production", like this BB will actually be worth something in 10 years! LMFAO
LMFAO - a 2.3 liter BB sasquatch. mid package... and why on earth wouldn't you just get a higher trim level if you are going to add the step bar, nav package and LED lights?!? $1900 in options on top of the $1500 mid-package... Most of which come standard on the OBX!?! Limited Edition - This is the Sodomy Edition.

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 10k ADM Bronco FULL 2

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Multiple Gmails. You can report the ones from employees as conflicts of interest.
apparently one can write a script to give thumbs up to the 1 star reviews and report the 5 star reviews. I've been hesitant to let my guy run it more than 1x.. but may have him run it 1x per day..

trying to figure out how to create/ script multiple google accounts to flood it with negative feedback..
DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Last edited:

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah that I know, but the real question I was trying to ask and poorly worded was all the bad reviews-are people using "real" accounts or burner/fake ones?

So it could be technically argued that both sides are at fault.
They look real, comments and all.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
One dealership near me has both of their Big Bend’s with $10,000 mark up. Lol. The antimatter blue Badlands in the pics is mine and I paid MSRP for it at a different dealership.

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 10k ADM Bronco FULL 2

Interesting. That’s where I have my lightning reserved. May have to change my dealer on that one. It could be worse. How about a $300 discount after a massive price jack?😂 . This is another upstate dealer.

9993440F-AB98-43AA-9FA1-67AE489DA2D9.jpeg

Sponsored

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So let me get this straight, buyers should beware of DCH Ford of Eatontown because DCH Ford of Eatontown essentially stole a 2021 bronco from a day one 2021 bronco reservation holder when DCH Ford of Eatontown marked up the price 10K on delivery. ;)

Last edited:

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really like the idea of others leaving informative reviews about their business practices. Leaving 1 star review with no explanation doesn't work. But with people explaining it, customers will read it. Hopefully I won't be asking the same in about a month. I'm at All American Ford in Old bridge and have the same paper work you have.
I am reserved there as well. They assured me that reservation holders are msrp, other broncos are subject to market value. Hope they are honest as well

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another thread about a dealer marking up your order? Some people are so blind to the fact that dealers and sales people are typically shady and out for a buck more than a good relationship. And you called the salesperson your friend? :ROFLMAO:
Thinking that litigation and lawsuits will get you the Bronco? :ROFLMAO:
Talking about burning down the dealership or shooting the place up? :ROFLMAO:
Some people really do live in an alternate reality.
Leave some bad reviews, call Ford and then move on with your life. Go buy another vehicle.

Bronco II

Black Diamond
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost50 Year Appearance Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here's an article claiming the same is happening with Gladiator. On Wrangler Forum, most are claiming Jeeps can be bought for a bit under MSRP.
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a28105626/jeep-gladiator-prices-dealer-markups/
This is true and why the Gladiator has tanked in sales. Gladiators poor sales are why there isn't going to be a Bronco truck and if these people don't get their heads out of their asses Bronco will do the same. It would be great if Ford would make it so we could buy directly from them and cut the dealer out of the process.

Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SO, I am nowhere close to receiving my Bronco, but I did just place my '22 order in the system with my dealer. The sales manager sent me the preview order sheet will all the options. He also confirmed by email (not in writing, though) that we are at MSRP. I went to college with the GM of the store, I feel like I am OK. But what is the "normal" form that people are getting from their dealers agreeing to final prices?

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is true and why the Gladiator has tanked in sales. Gladiators poor sales are why there isn't going to be a Bronco truck and if these people don't get their heads out of their asses Bronco will do the same. It would be great if Ford would make it so we could buy directly from them and cut the dealer out of the process.
That's an old article though from 2019. Also here are the Jeep Gladiator yearly sales totals:

2019: 40,037
2020: 77,542
2021 (partial 3/4 year reporting, on track to beat 2020): 71,458

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
SO, I am nowhere close to receiving my Bronco, but I did just place my '22 order in the system with my dealer. The sales manager sent me the preview order sheet will all the options. He also confirmed by email (not in writing, though) that we are at MSRP. I went to college with the GM of the store, I feel like I am OK. But what is the "normal" form that people are getting from their dealers agreeing to final prices?
I think Ford recommends this specifically: "You need to agree to pricing with your dealer at the time of order entry with a signed purchase agreement and any required deposit."

Maybe you could ask your dealer for that purchase agreement and have both of you sign it, and if they balk, inform them Ford is stating that is the recommended process.

As has been pointed out, there is probably no iron-clad guarantee of avoiding ADM or some other surprises. But a signed (by both parties) purchase agreement clear on what the customer will pay, would go a long way towards avoiding any unpleasantries.

To be even more sure, you could also write on the document something like "Dealer agrees no ADM" and both initial.

LynyrdSkynyrd

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've confirmed via email with the sales manager at George Wall Ford in Shrewsbury and they will not be applying any ADM to their Bronco reservation holders and will indeed be honoring MSRP (I was nervous as my Bronco is being built this week so I'll take delivery in November). He also said they are getting an influx of customers coming to order thru them instead of DCH Ford of Eatontown now due to DCH's scumbag antics.

Aside, if they have a customer back out or not qualify for financing they'd apply an ADM, but in my opinion that's okay because it's no longer a reservation holders.

I, like many of you, went and blasted a 1 star review onto the Google reviews of DCH Ford of Eatontown - keep them coming and let's crush their souls!!! When you act like a dirtbag and bring on bad karma you deserve all the negativity that'll come with it 👊
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.