Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread about DCH Ford of Eatontown being an unethical dealer is on page 3 of google search for DCH Ford of Eatontown. Unlike the google reviews for DCH Ford of Eatontown, search results for DCH Ford of Eatontown cant be buried by fake 5 star reviews. DCH Ford of Eatontown should do the right thing before this thread makes the page 1 search results.

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 997224E3-45EB-4DC4-B96A-D5400B9EAB27
Sponsored

rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
People are also leaving neg reviews on Yelp.

spada

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Someone get this guy A/X/Z plan. The dealer can't mess with plan pricing. If they do, Ford will get involved.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Someone get this guy A/X/Y plan. The dealer can't mess with plan pricing. If they do, Ford will get involved.
I can get X and Z plan pricing, but due to family issues I didn't and X plan isn't on this year's Bronco...is it on the 22MY?

not to mention the dealership can refuse to accept it if they wanted.

Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This thread about DCH Ford of Eatontown being an unethical dealer is on page 3 of google search for DCH Ford of Eatontown. Unlike the google reviews for DCH Ford of Eatontown, search results for DCH Ford of Eatontown cant be buried by fake 5 star reviews. DCH Ford of Eatontown should do the right thing before this thread makes the page 1 search results.

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 997224E3-45EB-4DC4-B96A-D5400B9EAB27
DCH Ford of Eatontown is doing their best to enforce car salesmen stereotypes. It's too bad for DCH Ford of Eatontown customers that DCH Ford of Eatontown would do things like this. I'd recommend everyone go somewhere other than DCH Ford of Eatontown.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SO, I am nowhere close to receiving my Bronco, but I did just place my '22 order in the system with my dealer. The sales manager sent me the preview order sheet will all the options. He also confirmed by email (not in writing, though) that we are at MSRP. I went to college with the GM of the store, I feel like I am OK. But what is the "normal" form that people are getting from their dealers agreeing to final prices?
I had an agreement for MSRP on the 2021, now that I switched to 2022 - I've asked my dealer to confirm he would still honor MSRP...crickets

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. I've chosen the high road and trying to help him. Even though the post history is what it is, I have better things to do (help him) vs running him through the mud over whatever he posted in the Granger thread.

@Sherminiator I hope you get your ride. That's it.
As much as I love karma, increasing situations like this set the precedent and continue to normalize this dealer behavior. We all could be affected by this and should fight every case of it happening.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As much as I love karma, increasing situations like this set the precedent and continue to normalize this dealer behavior. We all could be affected by this and should fight every case of it happening.
The problem is that the majority will do it just because they think they have too. I get jacking up pricing of vehicles on dealer stock, but I'm completely disgusted by this behavior on a special order.

I had family friends buy a Wrangler last year with a 10K markup and my sister said to them-are you stupid? Their reply was everyone else is doing it...

Last edited:

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed. I've taken action for the OP.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went to a few local dealerships in the area just to get a better feel for the market-the one dealership had anywhere from 2.5-5K markup on nearly all products (only the Escape didn't have it) and had in a Badlands Bronco with 30K markup on it! A new Maverick had a 5K markup on it!!

I even stopped at a local Jeep dealership that was across from a Ford dealer-all new Wranglers where 5K marked up for "market adjustment". Even the "used" 2021s with 20-30K miles where getting like new car pricing on them.
Local ford dealer is asking between 1500-3000 ADM on rangers at the moment. Local chevy dealer 1500 ADM on Colorados. Just about any new car my local dealers are marking up bc they have such limited inventory

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another thread about a dealer marking up your order? Some people are so blind to the fact that dealers and sales people are typically shady and out for a buck more than a good relationship. And you called the salesperson your friend? :ROFLMAO:
Thinking that litigation and lawsuits will get you the Bronco? :ROFLMAO:
Talking about burning down the dealership or shooting the place up? :ROFLMAO:
Some people really do live in an alternate reality.
Leave some bad reviews, call Ford and then move on with your life. Go buy another vehicle.
This is different then the raptor the dealer order for resale for their store..... and want put huge adm.... l.

This is someone in good faith have a agrement with the dealership to order a hot procduct and wait 2 year to have it and when it time to take possesion they do shaddy thing to bait and switch..

Do you think customer will have made reservation knowing they will have 10k surprise after two year wait .....do you think this person will perhasp bought something else available like maybe defender....or jeep .... and couple year later maby buy a bronco....

Now you piss off someone who wait for 2 year..... and with agrement ..... i dont think these customer who get fck like that willl ever buy Ford product.....and past it on to their generation......

When i see a raptor the dealer order for their location and paid for it try to put adm on it..... that i dont care .... i did not reserve it and wait 2 year to have a last minute surprise..... big difference between this two situation

if ford dealer run criminal enterprise of bait and switch then Ford should step in to protect the brand .....

If customer know in advance they will be huge last minute dealer fee adm.... they will go to another dealership... and if they all the same upfront about the last minute adm.... then the customer can chose to buy that day of the reservation aware consent of adm in advance..... and make consent decision at that time not bait and switch after two year of waiting..... if that was the case the customer probable will buy another product like the brand new defender of tbe jeep.... and when the bronco hotness new effect cool off then buy it at msrp.. . .

Look what happen with the gladiator.....
I dont think jeep did bait and switch like ford dealership..... the dealer did the order and try to resell it with big adm.....it never was like bait and swich reservation like the 2 year reservation waiting for the bronco sneaky in last big adm for you give up your reservatuon...

See what happen with hot product gladiator after one year jeep gladiator was offering discount on it......

They are mass produce vehicule no point to paid for adm ....

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Latest update-

I was told there will be no update today, but should have something tomorrow from Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.