Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

DCH Ford of Eatontown replied to my one star review. The pressure is on. Do the right thing DCH Ford of Eatontown.

7707DA26-DABF-4DFD-BE86-89F1A60CBF5C.jpeg
@Sherminiator what was DCH Ford of EAtontown proposed resolution he offered you? Their "efforts have been futile"... I'm curious. Please update if you can. Also, has your "friend" stepped up on your behalf in any way?

update: you responded as I posted my question.

edit: Mike Levine should mediate this situation at the very least to make sure there is/was a good faith offer/negotiation. This is bad. Both parties saying exactly the opposite. I trust @Sherminiator in this situation, that's for sure. Lying gains him absolutely nothing, while a lying dealership gains everything...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone, to avoid any confusion about which unethical dealer we are talking about, make sure to put "DCH Ford of Eatontown" in EVERY POST. It will help push this thread to the first page of google search results for DCH Ford of Eatontown.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

DCH Ford of Eatontown replied to my one star review. The pressure is on. Do the right thing DCH Ford of Eatontown.

7707DA26-DABF-4DFD-BE86-89F1A60CBF5C.jpeg
Did they ask you to sign an agreement when you ordered? I am 200% certain they did not based on the shenanigans they have pulled since news broke.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 1634591988965
Michael seems to enjoy copying and pasting the same response over and over and over again. haha.

Sponsored

snakeyes

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco "Billy" Wildtrac, Sasquatch A10
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I believe I read somewhere that GM wasn't taking dealer orders for C8's anymore and the only way they could order was a sold order with documented drivers license, downpayment, blah, blah, blah in order to try and squelch the dealers from doing this -

However, unless you have a two way signed invoice who's to say what they will still try and pull even with the signatures, nobody cares anymore about reputation and integrity.

Prior to all this BS I was in favor of beating the snot out of every employee on every car dealers lot - NOW ...🤬🤬🤬

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Sherminiator what was DCH Ford of EAtontown proposed resolution he offered you? Their "efforts have been futile"... I'm curious. Please update if you can. Also, has your "friend" stepped up on your behalf in any way?
The GM sounds like he is victim blaming and saying it is OP's fault by stating the customer didn't have a signed buyers order. Pretty sure the futile attempt at a resolution the GM was referring to is a 10k ADM.

Last edited:

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just got the you don't understand reply on my one star review from the dealer so I fired more at them in the edit. Issue here is they would have "never" had that vehicle to markup if it wasn't for the customers reservation. I have never ordered anything using this type of reservation/conversion process and many new owners have not done this before. I good dealership would have been happy to take the MSRP inflated price and been happy. They likely would have explained the process to the customer and would not be pulling this scam. It is a completely different story on any abandoned reservations or dealer stock. Go ahead and get whatever a customer would pay. Taking a customer to the cleaners cause they didn't get something in writing. They deserve what they are getting right now.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got the you don't understand reply on my one star review from the dealer so I fired more at them in the edit. Issue here is they would have "never" had that vehicle to markup if it wasn't for the customers reservation. I have never ordered anything using this type of reservation/conversion process and many new owners have not done this before. I good dealership would have been happy to take the MSRP inflated price and been happy. They likely would have explained the process to the customer and would not be pulling this scam. It is a completely different story on any abandoned reservations or dealer stock. Go ahead and get whatever a customer would pay. Taking a customer to the cleaners cause they didn't get something in writing. They deserve what they are getting right now.
Also... DCH's dealer doc fee is $799! That is more than double the average.
Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 5.57.10 PM

Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had an agreement for MSRP on the 2021, now that I switched to 2022 - I've asked my dealer to confirm he would still honor MSRP...crickets
I’m in the same boat. Suddenly my valid price quote for a 2021 Wildtrak may not apply to an identical 2022 model….

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love it. It is all the buyers fault for putting a reservation through Ford's website.. These guys are a class act. After all of this I dont think the dealership is going to be willing to work with the OP anymore. Good luck, I hope you get your Bronco.

EMoo22

Outer Banks
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This infuriated me! My dealership told me that other dealerships were doing this and getting away with it, because it is the manufacturer’s “suggested” retail price. Fortunately, they held up their end of the bargain and I was happy to pay MSRP!
So sorry this happened!

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This infuriated me! My dealership told me that other dealerships were doing this and getting away with it, because it is the manufacturer’s “suggested” retail price. Fortunately, they held up their end of the bargain and I was happy to pay MSRP!
So sorry this happened!
But he has price protection!!!!

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is bullshit he said on the phone he wouldn't sell to me...there was zero Negotiations at all
So I have no experience with this dealer but i have worked in multiple Ford dealers and 2 of them record all phone calls for “training” purposes but it’s usually used for conflict resolution when it’s someone word against someone else. Since New Jersey is a 1 party consent state it is possible that they could record the conversations. I’m not saying they do but we have know idea if they don’t
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.