Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well that explains why you just joined extremely recently.

Just waiting on that snorkel.
Yes I need that overpriced plastic tube when I go hunting for Pythons
Sponsored

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not at all. The only thing slimy is a grown man throwing a tantrum because heā€™s not getting what he wants. And then goes on and publicly disparages the dealer. Maybe the dealer should go and sue him for libel. They can easily provide evidence of him telling people to trash their reviews which, in turn, can reasonably be argued that it would have a negative effect on their business. All while heā€™s in the wrong.

The OP may want to tread lightly. I bet the dealer has deeper pockets than he does.
Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 1634619317449

For what itā€™s worth I definitely believe youā€™re not the dealer. I often go online to message boards Iā€™ve never been on and sign up and then comment 31 consecutive times on a single subject. All while being the single dissenting comment in 43 pages.

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 1634619918438

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN 1634619918438

For what itā€™s worth I definitely believe youā€™re not the dealer. I often go online to message boards Iā€™ve never been on and sign up and then comment 31 consecutive times on a single subject. All while being the single dissenting comment in 43 pages.

He even has Bronc-O on the other side. And that dude has been the dissenter in several threads recently.

Sponsored

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Equating pushing an elderly person down the stairs
Youā€™ve now pushed this to the number one thread. šŸ‘šŸ» Thanks for helping get the attention on unethical, douche bag dealers. Most ordinary people buying a vehicle know nothing about ADMā€™s and have no understanding that they need a written agreement, because shady dealers could screw them over. They look at MSRP and assume thatā€™s the price, because thatā€™s the listed price and theyā€™ve never been told otherwise. That is why itā€™s unethical.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey youā€™re back! Been a minute :)

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will no longer respond to the new poster defending the dealer action in this thread but instead want to say how appreciative I am that I found a good and genuinely honest dealer in Granger, Iowa that will have my business going forward.

However, it will be very disheartening if @Ford Motor Company allows this type of bad dealer behavior to continue and at the same time, punishes the good dealers for driving good, honest business by introducing new allocation rules. Something needs to change or Ford is going to piss off a lot of people and lose a lot of business... not just Bronco business but across the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.