Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My god the amount of people that think I’m associated with this dealer in any way is absolutely hysterical.

You know what they say about people that assume……
We call them RJSD?
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tantrum no, on the other hand i'd say i'm disgruntled, disappointed, angry, incredulous at how dealers are choosing to treat folks. I bought 2 Raptors at the height of their popularity and both dealers (one in AK the other ironically in NJ and no not deuchey DCH Ford of Eatontown) honored the DORA they provided me. Heck, i didn't even consider having to get the manager/gm to sign anything to insure i wouldn't get some last second ADM when the trucks were delivered. It wasn't until recently that I was enlightened to the multiple types of dirty tactics some Ford dealers are willing to stoop to just for extra $$$. I may not have a signed DORA from my current dealer but i sure as hell had the manager email me agreeing to no shady last second ADM's for every change i've added to my build. I hope my dealer holds up their end of the bargain or i'll be throwing my own tantrum on this forum and walking away from Ford.

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your guy, the OP, threw a tantrum at the dealer, damaged their walls, and will now face criminal trespass charges if he steps on their lot.

Wow did this take a turn. All over a mall crawler SUV. Astounding.
Please enlighten us & tell us more about said tantrum. We all want & deserve a first hand account.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tantrum no, on the other hand i'd say i'm disgruntled, disappointed, angry, incredulous at how dealers are choosing to treat folks. I bought 2 Raptors at the height of their popularity and both dealers (one in AK the other ironically in NJ and no not deuchey DCH Ford of Eatontown) honored the DORA they provided me. Heck, i didn't even consider having to get the manager/gm to sign anything to insure i wouldn't get some last second ADM when the trucks were delivered. It wasn't until recently that I was enlightened to the multiple types of dirty tactics some Ford dealers are willing to stoop to just for extra $$$. I may not have a signed DORA from my current dealer but i sure as hell had the manager email me agreeing to no shady last second ADM's for every change i've added to my build. I hope my dealer holds up their end of the bargain or i'll be throwing my own tantrum on this forum and walking away from Ford.
That's because it would be out of the ordinary for a dealer to charge a markup on a custom ordered car. No dealer would negotiate with a customer to order a specific car, hand them a DORA, then upcharge them $10k when it arrived at the dealership. These are not lot cars.

Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your guy, the OP, threw a tantrum at the dealer, damaged their walls, and will now face criminal trespass charges if he steps on their lot.

It took a turn when your ass showed up. You have been here a day and have been nothing but a piece of excrement the entire time. Why did you join? Go play on the Ford Dealer forums or what ever troll-invested site you came from (even if I will no longer get to laugh at your posts all day), clearly you're not here trying to learn about your Everglades "mall crawler".

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That would have been a valid argument prior to the OP having a tantrum and encouraging people to leave fake bad reviews. At this point, and without a purchase agreement or anything binding that says they have to give the OP first right of refusal, they should just wash their hands of him and not to sell it to him. He can go elsewhere.
Those reviews are not fake! DCH Ford of Eatontown hit a customer’s reserved Bronco with a $10K ADM at time of delivery.
DCH Ford of Eatontown had plenty of time to inform customers that they were going to charge an ADM. DCH Ford knowingly waited until delivery to add the ADM so that the customer did not have an opportunity to transfer the reservation.
Your continued support of an inexcusable dealer action is absurd.
How are you affiliated with DCH Ford of Eatontown?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

you've never slammed a door after finding out you're getting screwed over and pissed off? Especially when the dealer had every opportunity to inform him before he came onsite that the price was increasing. Hell, he even has a "friend" who is his salesman... who didn't let him know before he arrived. They reeled him into the dealership instead and brought that emotional situation to their front door/showroom. They thought doing this in public was the right move. F that.... let the person know before hand. They thought they could pressure him in the moment to agree to $10k ADM. Didn't work and they opened up a shitstorm.

You must have so much pent up anger. You're just busting at the seams to let it all out. Go on... just relax... go to your happy place... it'll be ok. prop your feet up on your desk and get a restraining order against a customer. LMFAO. What a joke.

giphy.gif

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I totally understand him kyle'ing the door but it's probably solidified him not getting the Bronco for MSRP unfortunately

Did Mike Levine step into help at all or is he still useless

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I totally understand him kyle'ing the door but it's probably solidified him not getting the Bronco for MSRP unfortunately

Did Mike Levine step into help at all or is he still useless
Just label the wall "@Sherminiator Was Here" and create a shrine of it. Something the dealer to be proud of and highlight on visits from other customers. How they created and pulled the rug out from under a customer with an order that fell in their lap on reservation night. Zero work put in to secure that sale... NONE. ZILCH. NADA. Easy money... yet... not enough. GREED at its finest.

Sponsored

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty obvious deflection attempt

your gonna have to try harder

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s a lot of intel for someone not associated with the dealer…..
Joseph we know it’s you! :) I won’t tell though.
Good luck.
some one in their moms basement will find out your IP is the dealer and out you. Internet always wins…..for better or worse!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

giphy.gif

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

This guy is obviously the dealer in question. Lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.