Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Speaking of proof, are there dated before and after pics of the dented wall in question? Seems to me that a door without a rubber stopper, in an office teaming with the least trusted "professionals" in the least trusted Dealership in NJ (DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN), has certainly been busted open in anger several times before this "incident". It's a safe bet, that dent/hole was already there.

Edit: It probably never gets fixed either - They keep it there to threaten the next person that blows their top! How many people inspect the adjacent wall before opening/closing a door?
Are you calling the member here that relayed this information about the OP damaging their walls a liar?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...0k-by-dch-ford-of-eatontown.25686/post-904607
Sponsored

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Theres a brilliant idea. Post all kinds of sensitive personal information on the internet to prove to a bunch of Wrangler wannabe owners that Iā€™m not associated with the dealer. Iā€™ll be sure to get right on that.
Another brilliant idea is going on a bronco forum pretending to be a bronco enthusiast and calling the bronco folks ā€œWrangler wannabe owners,ā€ in an attempt to hide your affiliation with DCH FORD OF EATONTOWNšŸ˜‚ sounds like I could go buy a new wrangler for a hell of a lot cheaper than what youā€™re trying to sell those so called wrangler wannabe vehicles on your lot. DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN are scum bags and if youā€™re not affiliated with them youā€™re definitely affiliated with another scums bag dealership that is just waiting screw innocent people over, once the bronco they ordered and they expect to get hits the lot

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is this a good sign that Ford is stepping in or is this one of the auto populated emails for builds?
The started sending emails to people who have taken delivery of their Broncos-which I'm suprised that I got it...

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The OP is actually being really reasonable. I would be asking for a discount off msrp. Paying msrp is only something we have come to know during the shortages. This is the reason I went with Granger. It was piece of mind in have to deal with these types of shenanigans. I'll keep my reservation with them until I get my Bronco or until I get something else because Ford couldnt deliver. I hope you get your resolution Sherminiator.

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The started sending emails to people who have taken delivery of their Broncos-which I'm suprised that I got it...
Keep at it big guy! Having Ford involved is a big step as you gained their attention. In addition, your efforts will be benefit others hopefully in the road ahead to prevent these circumstances from happening as frequent. So for that, šŸ» !

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Deep breaths man... lol... I don't envy you right now.
You rubbin' it in, ColonelAngus?!?

* I can't believe I'm just now noticing your username šŸ˜…

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ā€˜21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just as some additional data and perspective n the current situation, numerous folks on a local message board (San Diego area) are complaining that dealers are generally stickering everything on the lot (new and used) with an across-the-board $2500 markup. (This is not Ford or Bronco specific but appears to be more widespread).

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I
According to the GM itā€™s ā€œfake newsā€ and weā€™ve been misinformed. This is one of the few responses on Google Reviews.
Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN B1F180E1-3F22-4E14-AAF2-7F19078DA7A8
would ask Hull why he didn't present the Op with a "buyers order" to sign when they ordered the car for him? was it their plan to gouge him in the future, or take the order away from him?
if they are in the car business, why isn't DCH FORD OF ENGLISHTOWN guiding their customers through a legit, honest process? seems like a fail on the dealer from the beginning. How am I as a consumer to know what the right paper work is?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.