Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford COULD straight up tell opt-in dealers what to charge by offering xplan on the Bronco.

However, Corporate didn't want the end consumer to have any tools or protections against morally impaired dealers so here we are.
you think a dealer charging ADM would opt in for xplan on the vehicle?
Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t think x/y/z/d plans allow adm
No admins on x/y/z, LMNOP plans but Broncos are excluded from these plans on Fords xplan site. I don’t know how some dealers are claiming they take the xplan

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No admins on x/y/z, LMNOP plans but Broncos are excluded from these plans on Fords xplan site. I don’t know how some dealers are claiming they take the xplan
The ones that are simply discount the price to be equivalent to X-Plan pricing, cutting into their profit margin, but making it up in volume.

Sponsored

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So shermi probably didn’t get the outcome he wanted here I would imagine? DCH Ford of Eatontown win or what?

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ultimately I am on the short end of the stick, partly due to actions of members here, which has limited actions that certain people can take due the back lash

So take what has happened to me and learn from it.

Yeah this is bitter pill to swallow, but in the grand scheme of things it’s just car….

Drop me a PM if you want more details.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ultimately I am on the short end of the stick, partly due to actions of members here, which has limited actions that certain people can take due the back lash

Yeah this is bitter pill to swallow, but in the grand scheme of things it’s just car….

Bummer

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Oh, stop, don't blame the forum for your inability to get this resolved. GTFO.

Don't get me wrong, if you don't get your Bronco at MSRP, that sucks... But that is no one's fault but the f'ing dealer who could have done the right thing from the beginning.

I would be happy to...

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN nuke-it-from-orbit-its-the-only-way-to-be-sure

Because this dealer deserved it.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The thing is that sometimes the internet pitchfork method causes more issues then it actually solves.

I’m not blaming forum for being the only reason for this, but the actions did not help the situation.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't get me wrong, if you don't get your Bronco at MSRP, that sucks... But that is no one's fault but the f'ing dealer who could have done the right thing from the beginning.

I would be happy to...

Because this dealer deserved it.
You don't know the full story of what he's referring to.

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sherminiator said:
Reserved 7/13 with in the first 45 minutes, placed my order in January, Built July 2nd, Dirt Mountain till September and delivered 10/14

Was checking the Pizza tracker yesterday and noticed that it was delivered to DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I've been reaching out to my sales guy (who I'm friends with) the past few weeks and he's been acting slightly different.

I give him at call at 11 today (have off this week), so he proceeds to tell me that they are marking them up 10K now. I drive up to the dealership after the call talk to my sales guy and then I talk to the manager and he trying bullshitting with this "value" talk and I basically cut through the BS and straight up ask them if they are going to take it off....which I proceed out the door and tell them to shove the Bronco where the sun doesn't shine and a bunch of other four letter words.

Needless to say I'm furious at this point.

You guys know what do.....

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/

https://www.facebook.com/dchfordofeatontown
I'm sorry to hear that you're getting screwed by this dealer but it seems ridiculous to blame this forum for the outcome. Especially after a bunch of people here spent time trying to help you out. If you didn't want a social media campaign you should have been a little more explicit in your directions above.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting screwed by this dealer but it seems ridiculous to blame this forum for the outcome. Especially after a bunch of people here spent time trying to help you out. If you didn't want a social media campaign you should have been a little more explicit in your directions above.
Hard to know what’s what when you’re seeing red lol.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.