Sponsored

[Update SOLVED]: Fuse 36 tapped by... the factory? Spies? Jeep? Aliens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroncoChief

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak on order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Post your dealer so anyone else from the same dealer on here can check theirs to see if they have the same modification. I would have already had my ass in the dealer service dept and if they did add something then remove it and we need to talk free extended warranty /service coverage Bro

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Post your dealer so anyone else from the same dealer on here can check theirs to see if they have the same modification. I would have already had my ass in the dealer service dept and if they did add something then remove it and we need to talk free extended warranty /service coverage Bro
And your local water utility to see if anyone else is suffering from the same ailments.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP
OP
SevenFourteen

SevenFourteen

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS EG
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ugh I hate you guys. Aka, I had to investigate more tonight too before going home.

It’s even more of a mess than I thought. All wires (that aren’t ground) from the China box and the relay - including the green/white one - disappear into the depths of the A pillar.

However, if I pull any more trim panels in this airport parking garage, something tells me my “friend” will be back a third time, but this time with more, better “friends.”

So… until tomorrow!

IMG_0822.jpeg

IMG_0823.jpeg

IMG_0825.jpeg

IMG_0824.jpeg

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
SevenFourteen

SevenFourteen

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS EG
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you freakin kidding me, 7 pages of guessing what it is and multiple speculations about his finger nails and he still hasn’t traced the damn wire! Sh*t or get off the pot.
Lol. Hey, I never said I wasn’t going to investigate more; I asked if any of the well-informed here already knew. Now, THAT question has been answered.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s even more of a mess than I thought. All wires (that aren’t ground) from the China box and the relay - including the green/white one - disappear into the depths of the A pillar.
I wonder if it goes to that box in front of the rear view mirror? Like a GPS/dash cam device. It is wired to the same location you were going to use for one. 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.