cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've yet to see the 5.0 swap completed, the OP has had plenty of time to finish.
Last I heard this swap was abandoned because it is not physically possible to fit the Coyote into the Bronco frame, at least not without serious frame modifications because the coyote is too long. However, the Bronco DR has the coyote so who knows? I haven't followed it much, but since the DR isn't street legal Ford doesn't have to conform to federal safety standards with crumple zones and whatnot.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Last I heard this swap was abandoned because it is not physically possible to fit the Coyote into the Bronco frame, at least not without serious frame modifications because the coyote is too long. However, the Bronco DR has the coyote so who knows? I haven't followed it much, but since the DR isn't street legal Ford doesn't have to conform to federal safety standards with crumple zones and whatnot.
Where did you see they officially gave up, they pretty much just disappeared on all their social media pages. Last video they posted was Dec of 2022

Last edited:

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whatever firsts and whatever works with a Tremec gets my $$$