Sponsored

UPDATED #3: My first mechanical issue! Led me to driving a 2dr BL.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I didn’t say ‘you’re making stuff up’, someone else did.
BBB22817-B0D1-4922-88B7-6946B9FBEFC4.jpeg
Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ooooh boy so much to unwrap with this one.

first question. When was the last time you took a picture of anything and the color came out exactly like the real scene? Cactus gray looks green, it looks gray and in some light looks blue. My rich cooper ST looks ox blood in certain light, black in others, and even like a chocolate color cherry. Candy apple red and rapid red look alike too in certain light. I’ve seen it (CO) in person multiple times and even beside a school bus and I wouldn’t call the color “school bus yellow”, unless I were ten. Are there passing similarities yes they are both in the yellow orange spectrum.
I'm still stuck on your original comment. You literally said CO is nothing like school bus yellow. Do you still stand by that statement? If yes, then yes I still think that's ignorance. I never said they are the same color, I'm just pointing out the flaw in your logic.

As to your poor attempt at humor on ocean front property, I have a strong feeling you spend some of your free time trying to light your farts on fire. The whole reason for my original post was don’t be ignorant on this forum, CO might not be your color and that is fine. Free to disagree but when you come on an enthusiasts forum don’t passive aggressively talk shit on other peoples preferences.
Well excuuuuuuse me, touchy much? Are you taking out some pent up aggression on me? My only comment to you on this forum is the above, pointing out the flaw in your logic. Wasn't bashing you for color choice lol.

Free to disagree but when you come on an enthusiasts forum don’t passive aggressively talk shit on other peoples preferences.
Says the guy who's been an "enthusiast" since June. But please, teach me more about being an enthusiast on this forum. Maybe take some time to read past posts, you'll find I'm not the only guy that likes to crack jokes about cyber orange.