Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds promising! Hope they can keep up the pace!
Sponsored

Monho

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It will be interesting to see what date of reservation is the cut-off between 2021 and 2022. I'm guessing that orders from 7/15 onward will be 2022's.
The old speculated cutoff was 9/15 I believe for 2021 MY. They lost close to 2 months of production due to delays but I don't think that will result in only day 1 and 2 reservations being built in 21. My best guess for the new cutoff is 8/15.

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious if anyone can explain the acronyms are example “FCTP” “CRM”?

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I was you, I would go off of the order guides, and get your order in a.s.a.p. it surely does matter when you order it. They aren't going to stop the show for a first day res holder, who orders on the last day in March! Hold on guys don't run the the line, all our 1st day res. Orders aren't in yet.....
Is this a joke post?

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FCTP is the Ford courtesy transportation program. Temp cars for when yours is in the shop.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am late to this thread and I apologize up front for being thick, but this Official Order Guide says that the Modular Top is Late Availability yet it has been on the Build In Price since they updated it a couple weeks ago, at least for the Badlands. So will it be available when the banks open or will it not be available until later this year? Any clarity would be great, thanks.

Smrideatiger76

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I might as well wait and get a color top . But I still like the rapid red with the shadow black top . Either way it’s gonna be close to 2022
I couldn't have said it better, Rapid Red Wildtrack with a Black painted top! Getting what I want this time and I'm willing to wait.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am late to this thread and I apologize up front for being thick, but this Official Order Guide says that the Modular Top is Late Availability yet it has been on the Build In Price since they updated it a couple weeks ago, at least for the Badlands. So will it be available when the banks open or will it not be available until later this year? Any clarity would be great, thanks.
It means you can order it, but you will have to wait for production on that top style until they are available.

Sponsored

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious if anyone can explain the acronyms are example “FCTP” “CRM”?
CRM = Customer Relationship Management. This is the software interface for archiving customer information and sending communication to them. For example, the interface on Ford's website where you can log in and look at your reservation information would be a CRM; what they're saying in this slide's context would be Ford disclosing information to you via email or website for that topic, like them sending you an email on the 15th to get ready to order and some sort of introduction/welcome course for the Bronco sometimes in February.

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm with the same model. And I need my new truck. My current may not last and it is not worth putting another cent into. It has to make it to the finish line.
Oh man do I understand...my little Toyota pickup is barely held together with silicone and duct tape. I've held out as long as I can. Hope things work out for you on your Build!!!! Stay Strong

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It means you can order it, but you will have to wait for production on that top style until they are available.
Thank you for that. I'm sure not going to intentionally add anything that will push my production date out any further. All stocked up on crazy here, can't layer on anymore.

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The old speculated cutoff was 9/15 I believe for 2021 MY. They lost close to 2 months of production due to delays but I don't think that will result in only day 1 and 2 reservations being built in 21. My best guess for the new cutoff is 8/15.
Looking at the area under the curve of reservations. It looks like 60-70% of all reservations came in between 7/13 and 7/15. It was just a slow trickle after that.

in other words, I’d wager there were 100,000 reservations by the end of the day 7/15. I doubt Ford can start up a new production line (shared with the Ranger) and crank out more than 100,000 Broncos in 6 months.

Does anyone know the production capacity of MAP? How many Rangers have to come out of there?

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If I was you, I would go off of the order guides, and get your order in a.s.a.p. it surely does matter when you order it. They aren't going to stop the show for a first day res holder, who orders on the last day in March! Hold on guys don't run the the line, all our 1st day res. Orders aren't in yet.....
They don't start scheduling builds until April .... AFTER all orders are in. No need to hurry to be first in line.
Sponsored