fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
They will submit it before the bank order close. Even if you have the first reservation number and the dealer didn't submit it before the order bank close. You are out. But there is plenty of time for all dealers to submit their orders.

Advertisement

XCR440

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Don't dealers need some allocations just to place orders? They have to start somewhere and hasn't half of their allocations been a know quanity.
No, you can order 100 Shelby GT500s, they'll just never get scheduled.

Allocation estimates are to give reservation holders an idea of how long they'll be waiting.

Used2jeep

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

Weren't the words from Ford to the dealers that "the cutoff for determining allocation for MY21 was 18 SEP" rather than anything after that day was an MY22?

I am having trouble equating allocation, maybe it is actually allocation rate(?), and MY.

Don't feel that we have gotten a fabulous and full description of that from any of our dealer reps.

Others may understand differently than I do. Out at least they will have a stronger desire to express their opinion.

Boxer4

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
No, you can order 100 Shelby GT500s, they'll just never get scheduled.

Allocation estimates are to give reservation holders an idea of how long they'll be waiting.
Thanks for the clarification. But can't MY21 Bronco allocations be seen as assigned build slots for dealers in that a dealer could have more allocations then reseravtions?

hozer

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Loaded could also mean commodity shortages. It was said by @Rick Astley a while back-watch what you add on because you never know what will delay your build.
Possibly, but I can almost guarantee 2.7, A10 and Sas will be the among the first. That's 10k of options that a ton of builds will have and Ford (IMO) will want those on the road ASAP cause they will drive additional sales.

marjen

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
This was part of the email from my dealer tonight:

”There will be limited 2021 availability! We are hearing that about 20% of reservations will be 2021 model year, due to the COVID delays. It will be a 6 or 7 month model year. A huge chunk of orders will be 2022.”

He has been a straight shooter so far and is doing invoice pricing, but I really hope he is wrong here.

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Also mentions 2022 Bronco production starts December 2021.

Also just posted - Bronco ORDER GUIDE! @ https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-order-guide.11036/

BRONCO TIMELINE:

Jan 13 - Dealer Broadcast, Allocation Estimate
Jan 15 - Bronco FCTP Enrollment Ends
Jan 15 - Customer CRM - Ordering Begins Soon
Jan 19 - Bronco Order Bank Opens in Afternoon
Jan 20 - Begin Bronco Order Conversion
Feb - Customer CRM - Welcome To The Family
March 10 - 21MY Order Conversion Deadline
April - Retail Order Scheduling Begins
May - Customer CRM - Delivery Estimate
June - 2021 Model Year Deliveries Begin
December - 2022 Model Year Production Start

broncotimeline.jpg
I watched the entire 31 minute broadcast today about this. There was a ton of information shared, finally. From a guy who has one reserved and also a salesman for Ford, it was nice to actually see things starting to come together. Still no official order guide out however everything I have read on the one posted here looks authentic, Bronco still does not show up on WBDO but does show on the vehicle locator. We have not yet received our initial allocation snapshot yet but that too was due today at some point. Plenty to get excited about and some solid tips on how to possibly get your Bronco faster if you are flexible on your options.

Advertisement

Advertisement