First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Weren't the words from Ford to the dealers that "the cutoff for determining allocation for MY21 was 18 SEP" rather than anything after that day was an MY22?

I am having trouble equating allocation, maybe it is actually allocation rate(?), and MY.

Don't feel that we have gotten a fabulous and full description of that from any of our dealer reps.

Others may understand differently than I do. Out at least they will have a stronger desire to express their opinion.
Yes but this site everything is spewed 10 ways to Sunday. Also any reasonable math would dictate that late of a reservation was a MY22 anyways and it's actually worse now with the 2nd delay. I played both ends of the dates.i have an early 7/14 and a 10/30. At this point in leaning towards nuking the first one because I will have a delay order anyways I dont want a 21 showing up in Nov rather take a MY22 with addressed changes.

RG7

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Guys,

Just a thought......but with Ford being overwhelmed with Bronco demand, pushing dates back, Covid supplier related issues........ doesn’t a December timeframe seem more than aggressive to complete 2021 reserved orders and dealer allocation for lots?

That being said with all of the options being added for 2022 I wish we could choose to push our reservations to the head of the production for 2022 if we want to take advantage of those options........

Just a thought and hope I guess.....
2021 production is just for orders that get pulled in 2021. Having a reservation doesn’t mean you’re getting a ‘21. In fact, many would say that if your res is after week 1 you’re probably getting a ‘22.

That’s why so many here are picking options that Ford has announced as late availability, or have made second reservations — to push their order into the ‘22 MY.

Res production will definitely go into ‘22 MY

Chukin' Junk

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Nova
Bronco
Wildtrak
2021 production is just for orders that get pulled in 2021. Having a reservation doesn’t mean you’re getting a ‘21. In fact, many would say that if your res is after week 1 you’re probably getting a ‘22.

That’s why so many here are picking options that Ford has announced as late availability, or have made second reservations — to push their order into the ‘22 MY.

Res production will definitely go into ‘22 MY

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Fusion
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok... when will b&p be updated?

RLW

First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2009 Ford Expedition
Bronco
Undecided
Clubs

My apologies for not reading all of this thread. And yes I did google this prior to asking. And I did find answers, just not sure they are correct in this context.

what does FCTP and CRM stand for?

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Bronco
Badlands
Looking at the area under the curve of reservations. It looks like 60-70% of all reservations came in between 7/13 and 7/15. It was just a slow trickle after that.

in other words, I’d wager there were 100,000 reservations by the end of the day 7/15. I doubt Ford can start up a new production line (shared with the Ranger) and crank out more than 100,000 Broncos in 6 months.

Does anyone know the production capacity of MAP? How many Rangers have to come out of there?
Which data set and curve are you referencing?

I understand your analysis and would like to see the data. Particularly because I’m a 7/16 reservation myself ?

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Bronco
Big Bend
Vehicle Showcase
Which data set and curve are you referencing?

I understand your analysis and would like to see the data. Particularly because I’m a 7/16 reservation myself ?
From this little dataset compiled on the RESERVATIONS tab - it seems like the lion's share are on 7/13 or 7/14. I was morning of 7/14.
1610601433143.png

Razorbak86

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX 450h, BMW R1150 GS
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

DarkPoc28

Black Diamond
First Name
Francisco
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Accent 2015
Bronco
Black Diamond
Hope to test drive this as soon as posible to finally make my decision.

Used2jeep

Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

What’s funny about this? Is it because next years models are usually out by October?
The word "BY" is funny because of Mike Levine teaching us one of its meanings.

Advertisement

Ridergraphix
Advertisement