3Dogs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Escape, 2000 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From this little dataset compiled on the RESERVATIONS tab - it seems like the lion's share are on 7/13 or 7/14. I was morning of 7/14.
1610601433143.png
I agree that the majority of reservations were made in the first few days, but the numbers may not be as spiky as this data is, since this graph is from a self-selected group of Bronco enthusiasts. One would expect them to reserve early.

But, we'll never know...

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree that the majority of reservations were made in the first few days, but the numbers may not be as spiky as this data is, since this graph is from a self-selected group of Bronco enthusiasts. One would expect them to reserve early.

But, we'll never know...
I live that we have a core of engineers and other brainy kids in the group. I was having the same thoughts about selection bias.

like you say, who knows. It will sure be intriguing to find out.

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
fantastic something real.

Harsh to know that white tops are not happening until actual 2022.

but june isnt too bad. I hope very much that 2.7 badlands with sasquatch doesnt put me at the back of the line. Would love to enjoy my car this summer. Hopefully in these documents ford will outline waiting times based on their user data they have collected from build and price.

I made a thread to poll you guys on what you are ordering so we can get an idea

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/final-pre-order-survey.11038/
why would that put you at back?

Smittyca

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Detroit news is reporting that order banks open on 1/20. Not too different than afternoon of 1/19 but just heads up to everyone it could be the following day.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/b...rs-says-2021-model-year-shortened/4150396001/

"The Blue Oval said Wednesday that order banks for the 2021 model year Bronco — which returns a quarter-century after it was discontinued — will open Jan. 20 for reservation holders at their selected auto dealer. Reservation holders will have until March 19 to finalize their dealer selection, place their order and agree on a selling price."

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
What does April mean? Retail sales? You mean other than all of us? And only THEN do they schedule production? I don't understand....
That is the date that they put all of our orders into the rockstar's algorithm and decide when everyone will get their bronco.
Likely Mike Levine will DM Esteban-in-the-wood-working-workshop on Twitter, who will then get Geddy Lee or Bono to spin the wheel-of-fortune wheel. Keep in mind, that you could get "stay tuned!" when the wheel stops, so don't get your hopes up.

J2D

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2004 Mustang GT, 2021 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also mentions 2022 Bronco production starts December 2021.

Also just posted - Bronco ORDER GUIDE! @ https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-order-guide.11036/

[UPDATE] **Detroit News is reporting that order banks will open on 1/20 (see post here)**

BRONCO TIMELINE:

Jan 13 - Dealer Broadcast, Allocation Estimate
Jan 15 - Bronco FCTP Enrollment Ends
Jan 15 - Customer CRM - Ordering Begins Soon
Jan 19 - Bronco Order Bank Opens in Afternoon**
Jan 20 - Begin Bronco Order Conversion
Feb - Customer CRM - Welcome To The Family
March 10 - 21MY Order Conversion Deadline
April - Retail Order Scheduling Begins
May - Customer CRM - Delivery Estimate
June - 2021 Model Year Deliveries Begin
December - 2022 Model Year Production Start

broncotimeline.jpg
I talked to my dealer this morning and he said that emails would come directly from Ford about when to place your order. He said these would be based directly on your reservation order. Once you get the email from Ford it's up to you to contact your dealer and set up the time for your order. My dealer says they are requiring a $2000 non-refundable deposit when the order is made that you'll have one week to amend your build before it's locked in place.

Rkawani

Black Diamond
First Name
Kawani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I canceled my reservation (7/14). I suspected I wasn’t going to get the truck until September or October, that’s usually when 2022 models go on sale for most new cars. Also, there are still some unknowns that worried me, e.g. rear cup holders for 4-doors (I have two toddlers), how bad sound deafening looked, and pricing discrepancies. But what worried me most is the fact that 4 months on, the B&P website for a multi billion dollar company is still not accurate. Mechanically, it should be a solid truck, but questions remain about the interior. Anyway, I may regret my decision after seeing a few on the road come November, but hopefully my patience for a 2022 model year will pay off.

Battleborn

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is the date that they put all of our orders into the rockstar's algorithm and decide when everyone will get their bronco.
That's what I was thinking.

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

so any educated guess as to when that means we will need to order for MY22?

BroncBear05

Base
First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger $X$
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for all the information. Got email from Ford. Set appointment with my Dealer will be placing order Wednesday God Willing!
Again thanks for all the information!!!!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did anyone notice that the first full day of orders is inauguration day? That's creepy...

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like the 2021's will be a bit 'rare'....not that this will really mean anything to the value. Just something fun to have one of the small-volume of 1st year rigs.

It will be interesting to see what date of reservation is the cut-off between 2021 and 2022. I'm guessing that orders from 7/15 onward will be 2022's.
If 60K vehicles can be rare, you are right.
Sponsored