Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone find it hilarious that the "best" Customer Support Person happens to have the name of what is stereotypically the most annoying person for Customer Support to deal with?
Karen trying hard not to be a Karen.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

AISuperBot

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right!?? My dealer said (🍻) tow packages are a dime a dozen, super easy for dealerships to get. But are showing as a restraint at MAP 🤷🏻‍♂️
My dealer called me yesterday with similar advice- we removed the tow package to increase probability of getting scheduled. He didn’t feel my MIC option was a concern.

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The reason is straightforward, if unsatisfying.

Ford's algorithm for selecting which Broncos to schedule includes commodity limitations, dealer allocation, reservation timestamp, and likely some other factors such as balancing regional sales and trims.

This algorithm is not selecting your Bronco because of the combination of factors other than reservation timestamp.

For the first year of the reservation program, Ford made it sound like reservation timestamp was by far the most important factor, and that Broncos would be built roughly in order of reservation. But that wasn't correct.
Dealer allocation dealer allocation dealer allocation. The problem that messed everything up. There are no other real scheduling constraints. Sure MIC tops in the start and now after production mods may cause a delay (like tow). But the main issue that side stepped the reservations stamps was dealer allocation. A flawed system to the core.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer allocation dealer allocation dealer allocation. The problem that messed everything up. There are no other real scheduling constraints. Sure MIC tops in the start and now after production mods may cause a delay (like tow). But the main issue that side stepped the reservations stamps was dealer allocation. A flawed system to the core.
Yep. My 07/17/20 reservation is most likely the 23rd model.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i give up on the topic sadly. for a 40-60k car pretax (depending on build and trim with no ADM)... you would think we would get tops that are reflective of the price we are paying for the car. nope...... so I have already acknowledged I will be getting an aftermarket hard top eventually of better quality than what Ford can offer and should have offered.

Sponsored

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After following recent threads, today I called my dealer and removed the front bumper and tow options. Hoping, this will get me a build date soon. Time will tell.
I removed front bumper, tow and roof rack and got my in production email 5 days later!! Good luck! 🍀

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone who trades away options they really want to get their truck a month or two earlier is a fool. Rationalize it to you friends, us on this forum, or any other swinging dick who will nod in approval to your face then turn and roll his eyes but you fucked yourself because you didn't have the patience to just fucking wait and get what you wanted. JMO. I waited 520 days but I'm getting what I FUCKING ORDERED. DID FORD fuck us? Of course. Don't double down and fuck yourself too.

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100 / 1980 F150 Stepside / 2019 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I switched to the soft top and got my BD in October. I’d love to know when I can get the MIC. I heard some time back that 2023. The dealer has no clue. Maybe I should talk to Karen but I have no idea how. Through the ford app? Schedule a webinar call?

DarthMcVader

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fl150 super crew fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone been a walk in dealership order and reviewed a hard top 4 door? My dealer says 🍻 hard tops are still an issue and expect them to be 8-14 months. I currently have a soft top on order that they believe will be pulled next go around. would prefer a hard top but a little torn on all the conflicting information and the issues some are having out of the mic 2.0

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i give up on the topic sadly. for a 40-60k car pretax (depending on build and trim with no ADM)... you would think we would get tops that are reflective of the price we are paying for the car. nope...... so I have already acknowledged I will be getting an aftermarket hard top eventually of better quality than what Ford can offer and should have offered.
Have you actually seen any recent MIC tops?
Sponsored