Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Best reply ever
Yep, it’s just so effing funny.

Now that’s a GOAT mode. If the MY22 Bronco teases a GOAT Mode where the Bronco is able to flip on its side like that fucking goat, thus enabling it to park in tight spaces or squeeze its way through narrow trails to avoid pin striping and make it more nimble…..then I’ll code 99 my reservation tomorrow.

Sponsored

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
A thread to follow... and a couple others.

I like the looks and extra space, had jeeps pretty much forever and I'v been leaning to the Bronco.

One of the big reasons to ditch jeep... customer service has always been a bad bad experience for me
Same. I had a 300 that would shut off randomly too. Traded that ASAP.

Cold_steel

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Posts like this make me glad I 99’d my day one order. Please work these bugs out before it’s my turn guys - I’d be sick if this was my rig.

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry this happened to you, and I hope they figure things out. I know 1st year models tend to have some issues but with all the time they've had to get things right I would have hoped for better from Ford.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Insurance claim? So the dealer thought you had a collision with a pile of sand ... on the undercarriage? Was this at 4:20 ??
🤣 I see what you did there.. A little reference to herbal indulgence. 😎👍

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You must have ordered your Bronco with the G.O.A.T.E.S (Goes Over Any Terrain Except Sand) Mode. I believe that comes standard on the “Fair to Middlin Package”. Yeah, that might not be covered under warranty and be more of an Insurance issue.
Just so long as its not GOATSE mode... (For those old enough to have PTSD from this internet gem)

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These are the things that worry me. All of my vehicles except for my ZJ have either been wired up completely on switches or on a redundant ignition switch. I just like to be able to start my vehicle when wires go bad. I feel like I am going to have to learn how to be a modern car thief just so I dont have to accept tow truck defeat. I have only ever called a tow truck once when my vans transmission caught fire and burned it to a crisp. I have always rigged something up or just tow strapped it home. Modern cars a kind of more worriesome than old junk to me lol.

Hope they find out that you just need to wash some sand off or drive through a puddle after a day at the dunes.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The trailer brake controller is highly unlikely to be the root cause of the engine shut down.
well, he most likely doesn't have one, so - yes. But that's apparently the message the system threw at him, so ...
Sponsored