Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fords solution would be to charge $700 extra for a black Bronco if it has body colored top.
Sponsored

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ouch - costs 2500 for a shadow black mod top for 2door for those in Canada, and no soft top
just curious so I took a look...could not find
I disagree. Due to the pressure from this forum, ford is now offering another interior color option other than blue for FE owners.

if I was ford I would give the middle finger to this forum. All this complaining proves ONE point ... you can’t make everyone happy and when you try, you make no one happy.

They only offered another interior for the FE because they saw reservations pulling out and didn’t want to lose the money on a limited run of vehicles. They weren’t listening they were trying to stop the bleeding

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They only offered another interior for the FE because they saw reservations pulling out and didn’t want to lose the money on a limited run of vehicles. They weren’t listening they were trying to stop the bleeding
They're making and selling all 7000 FEs regardless.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
how do you know folks pulled out of their FE reservations?

just curious so I took a look...could not find

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I disagree. Due to the pressure from this forum, ford is now offering another interior color option other than blue for FE owners.

if I was ford I would give the middle finger to this forum. All this complaining proves ONE point ... you can’t make everyone happy and when you try, you make no one happy.
Complaining about the incompetant rollout of the Bronco and the flaws that are evident for all to see.

If you want to be a corporate apologist, that's fine, I'm glad you feel comfortable dropping your cash with them, regardless of what they rollout.

Sorry, but some of us just expect more for our money, we will continue to voice our concerns, as we did with the FE interior, the first win.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
there is no doubt they rushed B&P due to this forum. As I have said before and I will say it again ... no one has a gun to anyone’s head to buy a bronco.

if you are not happy with ford then why would you want to buy their product? Just walk away

Complaining about the incompetant rollout of the Bronco and flaws are evident for all to see.

If you want to be a corporate apologist, that's fine, I'm glad you feel comfortable dropping your cash with them, regardless what they rollout.

Sorry, but some of us just expect more for our money, we will continue to voice our concerns, as we did with the FE interior, the first win.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the dual top option has got to be the MIC top w/ soft top. Look at what the body colored hardtop top cost on a wrangler.

the continuous f ups is what bothers me, rushing sh**to production or rolling out a useless B&P. What point is the B&P if its had so many errors? This coming from a guy who owns a ford and loves his truck but this is embarrassing and hd me rethinking things.

just in my household alone, $200k in ford vehicles is on the line (‘21 f350 tremor, ‘21 4dr BL & ‘22 4dr BL). I hit the brakes on the SD truck after seeing ford fumble this bronco crap time and time again.

i work for a dealer group, if my team put out sh** like this for what is a great opp to take the world by storm, they wouldn't make it to 3 strikes. 2 tops.

Chucko

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element, 4Runner, 2 Door Mitsu Montero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know, just about a soon as a given Porsche model is confirmed for the N. American market, it hits the PorscheUSA configurator with a 100% locked in set of options and pricing. We're talking stuff like 5 options for wheel finish, custom leather bits in the interior, etc. The interface is delivered on time and meets customer expectations. Period.

And don't give me that sh!t about Porsches being for rich guys and Broncos are for the everyman bullsh!t. Both are international full scale automakers with offerings running the gamut from $15,000 Ford econoboxes to $250,000 Porsche GT cars. If Porsche can dial in the configurator for the Macan, which runs about $60,000 on average--Ford should be able to deliver something a lot more coherent for this Bronco. Additionally, don't give me any sob stories about COVID and people working from home. Website designers don't do anything but work from home--they haven't done anything else for the last decade or more. This is just piss poor performance by a major international automobile manufacturer and it is an embarrassment. Period.
German Efficiency! It's how we got to the moon ;) Ford just needs more of that level of attention to detail in prepervation und invormazion disverzal...ja?

Last edited:

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The listing for body-color dual tops is most likely a mistake, and should be MIC/soft top.
So, what you're saying is Ford's B&P is some voodoo shit kinda like reading chicken bones?

Ford Bronco Updated B&P Pricing for Painted Tops 1609038252418

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Even so, there's literally no way that the body-color painted hard top is less than a shadow black one. It's gotta be the MIC.
I think it was Zackdanger who posted all of the top options in several other threads. The top descriptions have been cleared up many times, but people keep starting new threads and the confusion begins again.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You mean, as a stand-alone option?
No, B&P currently has a body colored top/soft top dual top option. I'm hoping that is real and not a glitch. I would wait for that.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

there is no doubt they rushed B&P due to this forum. As I have said before and I will say it again ... no one has a gun to anyone’s head to buy a bronco.

if you are not happy with ford then why would you want to buy their product? Just walk away
That's right, if you're not a total HOMER, Just walk Away .... how dare you complain?
Sponsored