First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Possibly they are trying to convey that with the Mod + Soft Top you can still order the Modular but take delivery with only the Soft Top and get the other later when available.
Highly unlikely. 1) A shipping nightmare. 2) Ship where? Dealer who will charge extra for install?

They will ship your Bronco with the hard top. If the hard top is late delivery, so is your Bronco.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the constant complaining is redundant. The only thing that matters is B&P is correct right before we have to order.
Incorrect. Go do a B&P on any other vehicle and it has correct specifications, options, accessories and prices. I'm sorry you don't understand why it is important for people to know if/what they can afford, what is available, etc. I already own a Bronco. I don't need another one, I just really want one. I do NEED a new vehicle. It's extremely important to me that B&P is correct. I may have have to decide to make a major vehicle repair or even choose to buy something new before the Bronco is available because of my current vehicle situation. That B&P information needs to be correct so I can make the right choice. Sorry you cannot understand that. Sorry that it makes you upset when people want a $50-60k vehicle to be just right for them, and they expect the builder of the vehicle to show competence on the website and product manufacturing. It's about to be a new year, so maybe throw out the 2020 thinking? Just keep scrolling if you don't like what people say.

Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You know, just about a soon as a given Porsche model is confirmed for the N. American market, it hits the PorscheUSA configurator with a 100% locked in set of options and pricing. We're talking stuff like 5 options for wheel finish, custom leather bits in the interior, etc. The interface is delivered on time and meets customer expectations. Period.

And don't give me that sh!t about Porsches being for rich guys and Broncos are for the everyman bullsh!t. Both are international full scale automakers with offerings running the gamut from $15,000 Ford econoboxes to $250,000 Porsche GT cars. If Porsche can dial in the configurator for the Macan, which runs about $60,000 on average--Ford should be able to deliver something a lot more coherent for this Bronco. Additionally, don't give me any sob stories about COVID and people working from home. Website designers don't do anything but work from home--they haven't done anything else for the last decade or more. This is just piss poor performance by a major international automobile manufacturer and it is an embarrassment. Period.
German efficiency. I'm of German heritage, just sayin'.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Incorrect. Go do a B&P on any other vehicle and it has correct specifications, options, accessories and prices. I'm sorry you don't understand why it is important for people to know if/what they can afford, what is available, etc. I already own a Bronco. I don't need another one, I just really want one. I do NEED a new vehicle. It's extremely important to me that B&P is correct. I may have have to decide to make a major vehicle repair or even choose to buy something new before the Bronco is available because of my current vehicle situation. That B&P information needs to be correct so I can make the right choice. Sorry you cannot understand that. Sorry that it makes you upset when people want a $50-60k vehicle to be just right for them, and they expect the builder of the vehicle to show competence on the website and product manufacturing. It's about to be a new year, so maybe throw out the 2020 thinking? Just keep scrolling if you don't like what people say.
tumblr_inline_nbmim6EKHy1s7saez.jpg

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford definitely needs to clarify this for you 4 door and Mod top buyers. Possibly they are trying to convey that with the Mod + Soft Top you can still order the Modular but take delivery with only the Soft Top and get the other later when available. B&P I guess is a work in progress but it never should of come to that situation IMO.
Exactly. If we can get a body color top, that might change my entire purchase. I mean my entire purchase - like getting an OBX in white to have the white top and fenders and then wrapping the body in heritage colors of my choice. I even priced out some wheels and tires so I know the upgrade costs. It's a big deal to me to not get the SAS package because I've been wanting a wildtrak since reservations - but the idea of having a better looking heritage style Bronco is very appealing to me.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Highly unlikely. 1) A shipping nightmare. 2) Ship where? Dealer who will charge extra for install?

They will ship your Bronco with the hard top. If the hard top is late delivery, so is your Bronco.
It's still a possibility 1) Shipping, it's modular. 2) It was designed to be taken off and put back on by the owner. It's why is called removable. 3) It's an opportunity to take delivery of your Bronco and still include the cost of the Modular Top into your build and have the dealer install it and have Ford pay the dealer to do it just like other options that are coming down the pipeline. I would guess a lot of buyers would take that option from what I've been reading here. i know I would if I were getting it. You only quoted part of my post but the most important part is that you left out is that Ford needs to clarify what it's doing. In the end you may be right but I'm not ordering it so I don't really care if you have to wait six months or into the next model year to get it. If it means I can get mine earlier I'm all for a lot of you others waiting.

Sponsored

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're misunderstanding the situation. The modular body-color painted top is listed on the B&P as significantly less than the modular black painted top. Theoretically, it's a mistake and should be listed as the MIC.
Oh yeah ok I read that as MIC in the original question not shadow black. Here’s why lol...

I only ever really build a two-door since that’s what I plan to get. I’ve never seen a body-color top on there so I didn’t even know that was an option. I just built a four-door and now I see the body-colored top.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
ok you win. Good luck

Sponsored

Last edited: