First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How would an allocation formula that is designed to favor big dealers, screw over said big dealers?
add to that the supposed "rule" preventing dealers from disclosing number of reservations. Who benefits from that?
  • FoMoCo
  • Bronco buyers
  • dealers
Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How would an allocation formula that is designed to favor big dealers, screw over said big dealers?
Because it doesnt favor big dealers, say we get allocated less than our reservations, most of my customers are early reservations and if we get allocated only half of what we have in reservations then they get backed up severely, it is designed to favor dealers that arent going after mass reservations and it is sweeping in with those dealers who naturally have a lot of reservations.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

add to that the supposed "rule" preventing dealers from disclosing number of reservations. Who benefits from that?
  • FoMoCo
  • Bronco buyers
  • dealers
That isn't a rule I have heard, I have been very up front with where we stand it's only fair to you and I the customers

Dane

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500/1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At this point, I'd be ok with sending my Bronco to whatever dealer has an allocation open. I can fly anywhere.
The dealer I made my reservation with is a friend so I will be staying put. Otherwise, I would probably do the same thing.
Sponsored