Updated Color Poll - What color are you ready to order?

What color are you ready to order?

• Total voters

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek
Clubs

What color are you ready to order?

Advertisement

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Clubs

33% cactus grey? Damn. Cactus grey is ugly guys, please don’t order it. Order something better like Cyber Orange.

But for real, we’re getting CG so stop.
The B&P Cactus Grey renders looks more like Mint Green -- I was sold on CG before - but the new renders look horrible imho -- will have to see it in person - can't possibly be as bad as it looks in B&P.

Bronco4lyfe85

Badlands
First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
The B&P Cactus Grey renders looks more like Mint Green -- I was sold on CG before - but the new renders look horrible imho -- will have to see it in person - can't possibly be as bad as it looks in B&P.
Lol yeah that’s what I told my wife. Looks mint green in B&P which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I’m convinced it looks like this, it has a green tint with a camera but if you looked at it in person it’s definitely just grey.

2A3B232B-C70B-43BC-AC88-36F22DF0F156.jpeg
3A965121-52F5-4F9C-BA78-0D423B6A225C.jpeg

OP

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek
Clubs

Lol yeah that’s what I told my wife. Looks mint green in B&P which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I’m convinced it looks like this, it has a green tint with a camera but if you looked at it in person it’s definitely just grey.

2A3B232B-C70B-43BC-AC88-36F22DF0F156.jpeg
3A965121-52F5-4F9C-BA78-0D423B6A225C.jpeg
I'm hoping Cactus Gray is more mint green than gray.

IPCRESS

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
I was originally going with A51 for my Wildtrak. The MIC has forced me to go Carbon Grey because of the color of the MIC.

Elwood

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340i
Clubs

Whatever it is, it would be helpful to know for sure. I really want a real green, but am leaning CG given that that doesn't exist. Not going to order it until I can be confident of what it looks like.

If I was sitting in a dealer right now I WOULDN'T order, and I didn't vote for the same reason.

Advertisement

Advertisement