Sponsored

UPDATED & Confirmed --Dealership confirms FMC wont release my Bronco to them from local railyard and will ship it back to MAP because of MIC.

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/16 Blend shipped out 23 of July arrived in Mira Loma Ca on 11th of August. Estimated shipping was 8/8-8/14(per pizza tracker and email) dealer emailed me in July saying it would arrive on the 12th. So...I went down to the dealer on the 12th no body new nothing today I called and they claimed that the vehicle now shows as status "delayed" because "the shipping company found something wrong with the roof or maybe they shipped it with out a chip" and that it "will go to a body shop for the roof repair or back to MAP".

Has anyone ever heard or experienced anything like this?

I am all in Bronco but Ford is killing us and the dealers are grave diggers. I apologize if any killers or grave diggers are offended by the comparison.

--------------------------------------UPDATE------------------------------------------
Just got off the phone with dealer FORD is shipping it back to MAP. I can lose the MIC and get a softy in November or get the a new MIC in February 2022

--------------------------------------UPDATE 2------------------------------------------

pizza tracker delivery has updated from this morning of 8/8 - 8/14 to 8/15-8/21

——————-Update3—————————-
Letter from Ford at 5:06 pst
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2021 Bronco™ BADLANDS is delivered to Raceway Ford. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of August 8, 2021, and August 14, 2021, has been updated to between September 1, 2021, and September 7, 2021.

Your dealer will contact you to arrange the delivery and pickup details regarding your new vehicle.

Thank you.

that doesn’t fit the timelines Ford is putting out
Sponsored

Last edited:

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Feb? That seems off for bad batch broncos.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Or Ford is/was full of shit saying October.

Remember "by September"?

With Fords track record, I will personally be shocked if October rings true.

OP
OP
Dutchballs88

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they are replacing the badbatch first then it would make sense. I think my good roof is going back and being put on a FE or WT. While my order takes its turn in the dirt pile for the winter(spring and fall)

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That just doesn't make any sense. They have confirmed any unit that left the factory would be replaced by the dealer. At least that was the indication on everything we've seen so far... Did i miss something?

FYI, i also dont believe any dealer and what they say, so that may be influencing my thought process. Lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dutchballs88

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That just doesn't make any sense. They have confirmed any unit that left the factory would be replaced by the dealer. At least that was the indication on everything we've seen so far... Did i miss something?

FYI, i also dont believe any dealer and what they say, so that may be influencing my thought process. Lol
My dealer is crap. So they could be lying for sure. The one decent guy there said he spent an hour on the phone with corporate and they told him the whole November softy Feb22 hard top stuff, he even gave me the number to call , which I already had. my pizza tracker updated from this week to next . this is the email i got this morning

Dear Bronco Owner,
There's nothing we want more than for you to enjoy your new Bronco.
But unfortunately, the hardtop roof on your new Bronco needs to be replaced. We're encountering appearance and quality issues with it, and we want to make it right.
Your roof will be replaced at absolutely no cost to you.
We will send a letter with replacement details and timing over the coming weeks, and we are working with dealers to ensure a seamless appointment scheduling and service process.
You can click here for more information and details on this announcement.
This isn't the email you wanted but we thank you for your ongoing patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend.
The Entire Bronco Team

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer is crap. So they could be lying for sure. The one decent guy there said he spent an hour on the phone with corporate and they told him the whole November softy Feb22 hard top stuff, he even gave me the number to call , which I already had. my pizza tracker updated from this week to next . this is the email i got this morning

Dear Bronco Owner,
There's nothing we want more than for you to enjoy your new Bronco.
But unfortunately, the hardtop roof on your new Bronco needs to be replaced. We're encountering appearance and quality issues with it, and we want to make it right.
Your roof will be replaced at absolutely no cost to you.
We will send a letter with replacement details and timing over the coming weeks, and we are working with dealers to ensure a seamless appointment scheduling and service process.
You can click here for more information and details on this announcement.
This isn't the email you wanted but we thank you for your ongoing patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend.
The Entire Bronco Team
Yeah, that definitely means you are in the group that will get replaced by the dealer as far as Ford has determined. All the rest of the info... who knows.

Gobraphil

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called csx today and they said my railcar was in a holding area because of a backlog at the railroad auto terminal.
Also note that my dealer also has a ranger held up too..
My railcar hasn’t moved since 7/31..

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dude, your dealership is lying to in order to steal your build. It would cost more to ship the car back then to ship an updated top. Keep at eye on your tracker and go by the dealership often.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your Bronco is not going back to MAP so the top can be used on an FE. It has already been confirmed that the MIC has been redesigned. While it sucks, Ford is wanting to limit the numbers of bad tops out in the wild.

When was your actual blend date? I am thinking yours was early enough to escape the Bad-Batch lot of exile then you may be one of the first with a replacement. I highly doubt it will be in February.

SilverBullets

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Or Ford is/was full of shit saying October.

Remember "by September"?

With Fords track record, I will personally be shocked if October rings true.
Did Ford ever say October? The way I read the email was that in September for some and October for others, Ford will communicate timing. None of it reads to me like they will have new tops ready for the Bad Batch Broncos in September or October. I kind of think this is gonna go the way of at the end of September Ford notifies bad batch broncos that tops are starting to be replaced and there will be weekly emails/updates again like the scheduled build emails. I could envision those working through the end of the year. Factor another month for rail time and delivery... Yeah I could see February potentially for some of the later bad batch broncos.

I'm a 7/15 build. I'm not expecting this thing to be here in Arizona before Thanksgiving.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did Ford ever say October? The way I read the email was that in September for some and October for others, Ford will communicate timing. None of it reads to me like they will have new tops ready for the Bad Batch Broncos in September or October. I kind of think this is gonna go the way of at the end of September Ford notifies bad batch broncos that tops are starting to be replaced and there will be weekly emails/updates again like the scheduled build emails. I could envision those working through the end of the year. Factor another month for rail time and delivery... Yeah I could see February potentially for some of the later bad batch broncos.

I'm a 7/15 build. I'm not expecting this thing to be here in Arizona before Thanksgiving.
Last night.

SilverBullets

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last night.
So they confirmed the initial new hardtops will begin to be ready in October. So let's conservatively say they are ready for the week of Oct 11. All of the first ones are going to customer delivered Broncos before the bad batches right?

So let's now think bad batch hardtops are starting late October (Oct 25 week). A mid to late July build, assuming FMC actually goes in order, isn't going to get through the body shop until what? Mid November? Add a 3 to 4 weeks for rail/delivery.. thats Mid December delivery date...

And thats assuming there are no delays, FMC starts actually producing these things in the first half of October.

I really think it's a going to be a race to get the bad batch broncos delivered in 2021. Would not shock me at all to see some of these things delivered in 2022.
Sponsored