Sponsored

UPDATED & Confirmed --Dealership confirms FMC wont release my Bronco to them from local railyard and will ship it back to MAP because of MIC.

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/16 Blend shipped out 23 of July arrived in Mira Loma Ca on 11th of August. Estimated shipping was 8/8-8/14(per pizza tracker and email) dealer emailed me in July saying it would arrive on the 12th. So...I went down to the dealer on the 12th no body new nothing today I called and they claimed that the vehicle now shows as status "delayed" because "the shipping company found something wrong with the roof or maybe they shipped it with out a chip" and that it "will go to a body shop for the roof repair or back to MAP".

Has anyone ever heard or experienced anything like this?

I am all in Bronco but Ford is killing us and the dealers are grave diggers. I apologize if any killers or grave diggers are offended by the comparison.

--------------------------------------UPDATE------------------------------------------
Just got off the phone with dealer FORD is shipping it back to MAP. I can lose the MIC and get a softy in November or get the a new MIC in February 2022

--------------------------------------UPDATE 2------------------------------------------

pizza tracker delivery has updated from this morning of 8/8 - 8/14 to 8/15-8/21
My 7/15 blend w/ MIC shipped 7/21 and is currently in a yard in Denver. Waiting for transport to my dealer. The dealer said getting stuff released from the rail yards has been tough lately.
My dealer also said “it’s already shipped and here, so we will be replacing your top late this year or early next”

To ship it back to MAP for the top only would cost way more than shipping a top and paying for the swap.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI, pizza tracker is very inaccurate. Mine showed being delivered on 8/15 and I picked it up last Thursday. Then took a couple of days after that to show delivered.

While I doubt the dealership is trying to steal your Bronco, I would seek additional clarification from the sales manager as to what is going on. Especially, since you received the batch1 email that states your top will be replaced by the dealership.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

7/16 Blend shipped out 23 of July arrived in Mira Loma Ca on 11th of August. Estimated shipping was 8/8-8/14(per pizza tracker and email) dealer emailed me in July saying it would arrive on the 12th. So...I went down to the dealer on the 12th no body new nothing today I called and they claimed that the vehicle now shows as status "delayed" because "the shipping company found something wrong with the roof or maybe they shipped it with out a chip" and that it "will go to a body shop for the roof repair or back to MAP".

Has anyone ever heard or experienced anything like this?

I am all in Bronco but Ford is killing us and the dealers are grave diggers. I apologize if any killers or grave diggers are offended by the comparison.

--------------------------------------UPDATE------------------------------------------
Just got off the phone with dealer FORD is shipping it back to MAP. I can lose the MIC and get a softy in November or get the a new MIC in February 2022

--------------------------------------UPDATE 2------------------------------------------

Your Bronco appears to be uniquely caught in a time warp, joining my MIC Bronco in Purgatory. Too bad, you almost escaped with a disfigured top!

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or Ford is/was full of shit saying October.

Remember "by September"?

With Fords track record, I will personally be shocked if October rings true.
October is when ford expects to receive replacements. Then it will take several weeks to months to replace all the bad tops. Then tack on another month for delivery. So the early builds will likely get this November at the soonest. And more recent builds will get their 2021 in 2022. So where is our financial compensation ford for buying a year old vehicle in 2022?

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
stealership shenanigans. they are stealing your truck.

SilverBullets

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
October is when ford expects to receive replacements. Then it will take several weeks to months to replace all the bad tops. Then tack on another month for delivery. So the early builds will likely get this November at the soonest. And more recent builds will get their 2021 in 2022. So where is our financial compensation ford for buying a year old vehicle in 2022?
Yup and that’s assuming there are no delays. I believe Ford is also just starting to receive the replacements in October. replace all of the delivered tops first, then onto the bad batch.

there are gonna be a lot of bad batch deliveries right at year end or into 2022

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man if it ships back to map thats 4x the rail dust.

OP
OP
Dutchballs88

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That just doesn't make any sense. They have confirmed any unit that left the factory would be replaced by the dealer. At least that was the indication on everything we've seen so far... Did i miss something?

FYI, i also dont believe any dealer and what they say, so that may be influencing my thought process. Lol
I don’t believe dealers when they have good news. This is a whole other level of bs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dutchballs88

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The kind that a horse's ass produces.
I hope you are not calling me a horses ass!! Because I’m internet tough and will kick your ass … figuratively. In person I politely decline physical confrontation as I am allergic to pain

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone considered that it might have been damaged in transport and they are trying to figure out what to do because they can’t get a top.

OP
OP
Dutchballs88

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone considered that it might have been damaged in transport and they are trying to figure out what to do because they can’t get a top.
It’s possible but why all the jerk arounds? I got a delivery delay letter pushing it to September. That makes no sense at all. I’m lost. We’ve seen other people get there Broncos with some damage.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s possible but why all the jerk arounds? I got a delivery delay letter pushing it to September. That makes no sense at all. I’m lost. We’ve seen other people get there Broncos with some damage.
IDK but I bet it was damaged in the rail yard and they are just buying time till they can get a plan together. That’s kind of been the MO of this whole deal.
Sponsored