First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Sequoia V8 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received a build email for week of 11/15. Ford's VIN tracker had stopped working for a while. But I clicked it a few days ago and now it's working again. Only this time, it is autopopulating the Customer Order Number with a different number.

The number is now 5168.

I'm wondering what this signifies? Any chance this new number is the ordinal one? Where Ford is incrementing sequentially? Does this mean this is the 5,168th customer vehicle made?

Any other folks who have a build date scheduled able to click the link and see what number gets populated here?

Ford Bronco Updated Customer Order Number in VIN Checker vin
Sponsored

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received a build email for week of 11/15. Ford's VIN tracker had stopped working for a while. But I clicked it a few days ago and now it's working again. Only this time, it is autopopulating the Customer Order Number with a different number.

The number is now 5168.

I'm wondering what this signifies? Any chance this new number is the ordinal one? Where Ford is incrementing sequentially? Does this mean this is the 5,168th customer vehicle made?

Any other folks who have a build date scheduled able to click the link and see what number gets populated here?

Ford Bronco Updated Customer Order Number in VIN Checker vin

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Placed my "reorder" 10/18.....priority code 99....order code 3526

Gemini_69

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build week 11/22
Order number 6187

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What was your order code originally? Should be on your DORA and shouldn’t have changed.

Ford Bronco Updated Customer Order Number in VIN Checker C69E514D-816D-42A9-AA3E-AD5ABEFBB007

Sponsored

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Placed my "reorder" 10/18.....priority code 99....order code 3526
There seems to be a lot of "99ing" around here lately. Just in case you haven't heard, if you have a priority code of 99, that tells Ford your vehicle should not be considered for building. As far as I've heard here on the forum, only the dealer can change that and it should be any number 10-19.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There seems to be a lot of "99ing" around here lately. Just in case you haven't heard, if you have a priority code of 99, that tells Ford your vehicle should not be considered for building. As far as I've heard here on the forum, only the dealer can change that and it should be any number 10-19.
Do you know if when an order is submitted, the model, options, etc are a deciding factor as to what priority code is assigned? If an order has an option that is restricted due to availability, does Ford automatically assign the 99?

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you know if when an order is submitted, the model, options, etc are a deciding factor as to what priority code is assigned? If an order has an option that is restricted due to availability, does Ford automatically assign the 99?
I'm only making a guess here, but I don't think so. I also don't think there's much difference between codes 10-19. I mean, I have a 2.7, Lux, MIC, and towing and got a 10. They need the parts, the allocation, and the reservation date so it hardly seems like a 10 vs a 19 would matter. Maybe it's a tiebreaker. I think only the MOD top is a definite 99 because it won't be available until MY23. Are there any other options you can order that are that far delayed?
Sponsored