jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so all of these pictures of Bronco's at the manufacturing plant, what are they doing with those?
A good thing is they prove out the production process for when they go live. I assume testing the units or will be sent to dealerships eventually. Just guessing. I have an address to give them if they want to ship one or two ? lol.
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My number is 1024XXXX July 15....
#10000000 is supposedly the first reservation.
There are roughly 240,000 numbers (reservations) ahead of me.

Now if there is a derivative.....let’s say 10 (1 res. for every 10 numbers) would mean that there are 24,000, Bronco’s ahead of me.
Which would still be a lot. But in the scale of 190,000 Ford admitted reservations, I’m good with that number.
So please do not disparage because my gut tells me you are in a good spot.

only time will tell....
In the mean time , maybe Ford can help solve this numbers to reservations ratio for us.
I think if you are day 3, you are probably in good shape. Anyone's guess where the line is.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A good thing is they prove out the production process for when they go live. I assume testing the units or will be sent to dealerships eventually. Just guessing. I have an address to give them if they want to ship one or two ? lol.
This was answered in yesterday's BN video.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JohnDeere726

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford f250,1979 Bronco,2018 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dates for 2021 Bronco order acceptance, scheduling and start of production have been updated from the dates initially announced in November.

Here are the current expected dates (as of December 18) for the following:
  • 1/19/2021 - Initial Order Acceptance
  • 3/18/2021 - Scheduling Begins
  • 5/3/2021 - Production Start Up

What is Orders Acceptance and Scheduling?

"Initial Orders Acceptance" is when Ford will allow dealers to begin placing orders, but vehicles won't necessarily be built in the order that orders are received from dealers. They get scheduled based on parts and option availability at the plant. An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand. "Scheduling Begins" is when they will start laying in the order of all those previously received dealer orders.

Ford Bronco Updated Dates for 2021 Bronco Order Acceptance (Jan 19), Scheduling and Start of Production (May 3) 1609484098840
When will we have an idea to when we will receive our Bronco? And if it's to far out can we use our reservation for a 2022 model year?

Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When will we have an idea to when we will receive our Bronco? And if it's to far out can we use our reservation for a 2022 model year?
Ford is going to provide delivery windows in May after all the builds have been compiled. If you select a high demand option, it's possible that you'll get a 2022, we just won't know until May.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Methinks Flying Bronco is "Late Availability" - possibly even later than the white tops

In 1936, Henry Ford displayed an experimental single-seat aeroplane that he called the "sky flivver". The project was abandoned two years later. In 1940, Henry Ford famously predicted: "Mark my word: a combination airplane and motorcar is coming. You may smile, but it will come.”

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Methinks Flying Bronco is "Late Availability" - possibly even later than the white tops

In 1936, Henry Ford displayed an experimental single-seat aeroplane that he called the "sky flivver". The project was abandoned two years later. In 1940, Henry Ford famously predicted: "Mark my word: a combination airplane and motorcar is coming. You may smile, but it will come.”
giphy.gif

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sent a text to my Dealer to the effect that if he didn't want me sitting in his office for hours wasting his time on the order process I would need the order guide before I placed my build order. He said no problem he will email it to me. (y)

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sent a text to my Dealer to the effect that if he didn't want me sitting in his office for hours wasting his time on the order process I would need the order guide before I placed my build order. He said no problem he will email it to me. (y)
Let me know when you get it