Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1650051678992.png

We made our own pigtails today (which we'll be offering for sale soon).
Are these for the HD Modular bumper? And are they currently for sale? If so, can you please post a link? Thanks!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are these for the HD Modular bumper? And are they currently for sale? If so, can you please post a link? Thanks!
We've put together 3 harnesses to cover almost all of the lights you'll need. They are coming soon but available for pre-order from our site.

Each one is 20" (so you can reach any of the fog lights, especially if you run a triple fog light kit from us). One end has the connector installed for the light (plug and play) and the other end has the Ford connector. So you just plug it in, do some programming and swap in your new switch panel from Ford. It's a pretty easy process once you get the right switch panel (see that thread for info).

CrystaLux DT 4-Pin to MX150 Pigtail, Pair (2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crysta...il-pair-2021-ford-bronco-w-hd-modular-bumper/

CrystaLux DT 2-Pin to MX150 Pigtail, Pair (2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crysta...il-pair-2021-ford-bronco-w-hd-modular-bumper/

CrystaLux WP 2-Pin to MX150 Pigtail, Pair (2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper)

The DT 4-Pin version is used on lights such as the Diode Dynamics SSC1, SSC2 and SSC3 w/BackLighting. It has the back-light control wire on it.

The DT 2-Pin version is used on lights such as the Diode Dynamics SS3 (without backlight), Rigid D-Series, KC HiLITES Flex, etc...

The WP 2-Pin version is used on Baja Designs S1, S2, Squadron lights.

Deltamav

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've put together 3 harnesses to cover almost all of the lights you'll need. They are coming soon but available for pre-order from our site.

Each one is 20" (so you can reach any of the fog lights, especially if you run a triple fog light kit from us). One end has the connector installed for the light (plug and play) and the other end has the Ford connector. So you just plug it in, do some programming and swap in your new switch panel from Ford. It's a pretty easy process once you get the right switch panel (see that thread for info).

CrystaLux DT 4-Pin to MX150 Pigtail, Pair (2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper)

CrystaLux DT 2-Pin to MX150 Pigtail, Pair (2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper)

CrystaLux WP 2-Pin to MX150 Pigtail, Pair (2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper)

The DT 4-Pin version is used on lights such as the Diode Dynamics SSC1, SSC2 and SSC3 w/BackLighting. It has the back-light control wire on it.

The DT 2-Pin version is used on lights such as the Diode Dynamics SS3 (without backlight), Rigid D-Series, KC HiLITES Flex, etc...

The WP 2-Pin version is used on Baja Designs S1, S2, Squadron lights.
Excellent! Thank you!

Sponsored

Deltamav

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if anyone has done this yet, but the CrystaLux DT 2-Pin to MX150 Pigtail sold by @4x4TruckLEDs.com works PERFECTLY when trying to connect the Oracle fog light kit to the preexisting wiring. I just swapped in the switch (M2DZ-11654-DA) and did all the FORScan changes, and BOOM! The Oracle lights work perfectly.

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 , 2020 F150, 1934, 1948, 1958 , 1966
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Brandon, Thank you for sharing . I rolled around under the front end looking for factory wiring and decided I better go inside and see what was on Bronco6G? Fortunately, I had "watched " this thread and you popped right up! I Pulled the pins to remove the covers and poof. THANK YOU,Thank You . There my OEM fog connectors were. TADA. After Reading the rest of the thread , I ordered pigtails from Adam at 4x4 to get me from The Ford connector over to my Fog lights. I didn't quite follow your fuse tap on the purple wire and purchased a marker light tap from Specialty Performance. Of course I had to order an extraction tool for the Deutche Connecter to pull the pin to move the purple back lit wire over to the new pig tail. As I'm now waiting on parts ordered over the weekend to complete the harness install, I decided to install my dual fog switch. It took 2 minutes to walk out to my shop to retrieve the switch assembly and less than a minute to pull the panel down, swap the assembly out and push the panel back up. Pretty darn easy when someone gives you step by step clear concise directions. Thank you again. George

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure if anyone has done this yet, but the CrystaLux DT 2-Pin to MX150 Pigtail sold by @4x4TruckLEDs.com works PERFECTLY when trying to connect the Oracle fog light kit to the preexisting wiring. I just swapped in the switch (M2DZ-11654-DA) and did all the FORScan changes, and BOOM! The Oracle lights work perfectly.
I ordered these as well. Should be delivered today. I've already added the Oracle lights and the switch with the fog light button, just need to plug these in and do the forscan mods

Deltamav

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered these as well. Should be delivered today. I've already added the Oracle lights and the switch with the fog light button, just need to plug these in and do the forscan mods
Sweet. That stuff should be quick. You'll definitely need to zip-tie the pig tail and the Oracle wiring to make it a clean installation. Also, the ends of the pre-existing fog light wiring actually slide off the things that mount them to the interior of the bumper. That makes it way easier to take the caps off the ends before plugging in the pig tails.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sweet. That stuff should be quick. You'll definitely need to zip-tie the pig tail and the Oracle wiring to make it a clean installation. Also, the ends of the pre-existing fog light wiring actually slide off the things that mount them to the interior of the bumper. That makes it way easier to take the caps off the ends before plugging in the pig tails.
Thanks, I've definitely got zip-ties at the ready!

Luyi_PR

Badlands
First Name
Enrique
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, BMW X5 xDrive45e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did all OP steps somehow ended up with just power to the passenger side fog. Any idea or help will be appreciated.

AC485AB1-E58C-4EDC-9D90-7DC6F49F8F7F.jpeg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did all OP steps somehow ended up with just power to the passenger side fog. Any idea or help will be appreciated.

Ford Bronco Updated:Fog lights added and connected to factory connector AC485AB1-E58C-4EDC-9D90-7DC6F49F8F7F
Did you connect the driver side fog to the driver side pigtail behind the tow hook... you need to hookup both sides
Sponsored