Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BlkDia. Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well awesome because I was looking at C203 connector again tonight and it looks like I found the wires. So I taped them to mark them. Those are them in my first pic?

Also I was looking at the wire diagrams and I wonder if the wires do come down to the lower harness were it's supposed to split over to C192 connector, my 2nd photo shows this section. Has anyone cut open the loom to confirm if maybe the wires are there? **Or is it the consensus that Ford used a different harness that goes from C203 to C192 and the fog wires just stop at C203 connector?

Ford Bronco Updated:Fog lights added and connected to factory connector 20230329_190753

Ford Bronco Updated:Fog lights added and connected to factory connector 20230329_191030
Sponsored

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You've got the right two wires taped there.

You don't have to cut into the loom to confirm the wires are or aren't there. Go ahead and disconnect C203, It's a good connector and you won't mess it up.

Pull this white bar down,

Ford Bronco Updated:Fog lights added and connected to factory connector 1680170275550

It will swing towards the front of the Bronco, pushing the back connector out of the front one.

Then look inside the front connector, if there are Pins in 43 and 48, then there are wires in the harness, If there are no pins, then there are no wires.

Taking it out also makes it much easier to splice the two wires from the back connector.

once you've done what you want to, push the back connector in place, and pull the white lever back over it. It's a very positive lock feeling, and there's no reason to worry about this one.

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You've got the right two wires taped there.

You don't have to cut into the loom to confirm the wires are or aren't there. Go ahead and disconnect C203, It's a good connector and you won't mess it up.

Pull this white bar down,

Ford Bronco Updated:Fog lights added and connected to factory connector 1680170275550

It will swing towards the front of the Bronco, pushing the back connector out of the front one.

Then look inside the front connector, if there are Pins in 43 and 48, then there are wires in the harness, If there are no pins, then there are no wires.

Taking it out also makes it much easier to splice the two wires from the back connector.

once you've done what you want to, push the back connector in place, and pull the white lever back over it. It's a very positive lock feeling, and there's no reason to worry about this one.
Ok I will check it out and see!

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoulda told me you were doing that. We offer FREE pigtails to customers whom want to do precisely what you are doing :(

We would have included a set of pigtails to plug into your factory harness when we shipped your order
Will you sell one of those pig tails directly?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

JWoodroff

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok I will check it out and see!
Any more progress to report? I’m curious if you ordered the rear fog switch and were able to tap in. I have an outerbanks lux, my dealer isn’t reporting any wiring to the rear bumper because it’s MIC. I was hoping there would be some way to use that switch for ditch lights instead.

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any more progress to report? I’m curious if you ordered the rear fog switch and were able to tap in. I have an outerbanks lux, my dealer isn’t reporting any wiring to the rear bumper because it’s MIC. I was hoping there would be some way to use that switch for ditch lights instead.
I've been so busy with work and other stuff this month etc. not had a chance to install yet. I have everything ready to go. I just need to make the mounts for the fog lights and hopefully I will get some time this weekend to wire/mount the fog lights. I already installed the oem switch with the front Fogs only and did Forscan. I posted pics here:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/factory-fog-light-switch.22937/post-1869634

The rear fog light wire is somewhere in the rear. I think one person posted that if you have the rear sensors it should be in the bundle of wires behind the rear bumper. I saw it on this posting:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tory-switch-harness.46382/page-9#post-1822816

Last edited:

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to hopefully install my fog lights this weekend. Any harm in doing the FORSCAN changes ahead of time?

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey everyone! I finally installed my fog lights and wired them to the factory fog wires at C203 connector. Installed the factory dash switch with front fog light. I made custom brackets to mount inside the HD MOD bumper. Made my own custom harness too.

Check out my video on youtube below!

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just completed turning on my fogs and this thread was essential. Its working. Just wanted to check, when I completed the last change for the "as built" change I got this error message. I was able to click "Yes" and get passed it and everything worked but wanted to check if anyone else got this?

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 11.56.14 PM.png

Sponsored

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just completed turning on my fogs and this thread was essential. Its working. Just wanted to check, when I completed the last change for the "as built" change I got this error message. I was able to click "Yes" and get passed it and everything worked but wanted to check if anyone else got this?
Yup, normal error, when you click yes, it recalculates the checksum and puts in the new one to account for the values you changed, You shouldn't see the error again until you change another value.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup, normal error, when you click yes, it recalculates the checksum and puts in the new one to account for the values you changed, You shouldn't see the error again until you change another value.
Thank you for following up and confirming. Much appreciated. Crazy. I thought I could never do this on my own and with the help of the forum I was able to get it done!!!’ You guys rock!!!

IMG_8531.jpeg

Gluestick

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want to jump in and say I was able to do this and it worked marvelously. I kinda did things out of order, finding these threads after I had already gotten fogs shipped, but here’s my quick list of parts and tasks:
  • Heretic Ford Bronco (2021+) - LED FogLight Kit Amber / Clear
  • Factory Headlamp / Light Switch with Fog Light Button - p/n M2DZ-11654-DC
  • SPV Parts 2-way DT Connector Adapters to Bronco PREP FogConnector (Modular Bumper Only) p/n DT-2WAY-ADP-FOG-PREP
I used the Heretic provided wiring for the amber quad fog lights running red to the purple unpowered circuit wire near the hood latch, and then connected purple to purple at the firewall to complete the circuit to upfitter switch #3. Having done this once, now I believe it is a quick job and far less daunting. Finding a vehicle ground for the black wire proved a short puzzler on driver side near front of vehicle but there’s the ol battery right there.

I connected the SPV adapter to the Heretic provided splitter for each pair of clears per side and was able to fish out the OEM harness wiring and make the connection. These threads really helped me there.

Popping the dash open to swap switches was silly easy.

Made the FORScan changes:
Configurations
Module: BdyCM
- Front fog lamps - change from "Disabled" to "Enabled"
- Fog Lamp Switch - change to "Enabled"
- Using Front Fog w High Beam - change it to "Allowed"
Module: IPC
- Front fog lamps - change to "Enabled"

FORScan Changes - As-Built Changes
Module: BdyCM (As-Built Configuration)
- Back Up File
- Locate line 726-42-01-xxxx-yyyy-zzzz
- Change yyyy to 0101
- Write this change

As noted from earlier posts here. Remembered that headlight switch must be in other-than-auto during daylight to get factory fog circuit to enable with button, and tested the handiwork. EUREKA! we have light.

so next step is to point at a wall and adjust the angles of the longer-throw lights.

Ford Bronco Updated:Fog lights added and connected to factory connector IMG_9064

GOATS

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imaginary Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For my Lux I used Hella 2.7 Cubes (which come with a 2-pin Deutsch), 4x4LEDTruck's MX150 to Deutsch adapters, a factory fog headlight switch. It all plugged in, is weatherproof, and works perfectly once you turn on the foglights in ForScan, I just need to spacer them a bit.

Ford Bronco Updated:Fog lights added and connected to factory connector IMG_9064

Are you happy with the light output of your hella 2.7 cube lights?

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am, they're very bright, and are really good fogs. I could space them away from the center a bit more, but its not like they aren't bright enough as-is. Here is what they look like with spaces and Lamin-X covers:

Ford Bronco Updated:Fog lights added and connected to factory connector Front lighti
Sponsored